Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Some XGtE compendium pages won't load (Cloud Flare "Gateway Timeout")

Some XGtE compendium pages, won't load, resulting in a Cloud Flare "Gateway Timeout" error.  Here are some that I have found (they are all roll tables)... Elf names roll table Dragonborn names roll table Underdark encounters 11-20 roll table There may be more, but these are the ones that I have found.
Hello Alan, Please carefully work through to the first three steps of our guide to SolvingTechnical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser. Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20. Please disable all add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please have your player thoroughly work through Step 4. (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) If you need additional information on how to capture a console log we have additional information here: Submitting a Console Log in Firefox Submitting a Console Log in Chrome Thank you! 

Edited 1585599482
I have tried various browsers on my PC (I mainly use Firefox) and on my phone (Brave) and the result is the same.&nbsp; Here is the console log when I try to load the Elf Names roll table, but it all seems completely unrelated to the problem.&nbsp; Note that this problem happens in the external compendium, and in-game. Unknown property 'zoom'. Declaration dropped. RollTable:Elf Names:14:1190022 Unknown property 'zoom'. Declaration dropped. RollTable:Elf Names:14:1196775 Error in parsing value for 'display'. Declaration dropped. RollTable:Elf Names:14:1196785 Unknown property '-moz-border-radius'. Declaration dropped. RollTable:Elf Names:14:1196838 Unknown property '-moz-box-shadow'. Declaration dropped. RollTable:Elf Names:14:1197298 Unknown property 'speak'. Declaration dropped. RollTable:Elf Names:14:1221022 Unknown property 'zoom'. Declaration dropped. RollTable:Elf Names:14:1221379 Error in parsing value for 'display'. Declaration dropped. RollTable:Elf Names:14:1221389 Unknown property '-moz-border-radius'. Declaration dropped. RollTable:Elf Names:14:1221633 Unknown property '-moz-box-shadow'. Declaration dropped. RollTable:Elf Names:14:1221965 Unknown property 'zoom'. Declaration dropped. RollTable:Elf Names:14:1222516 Error in parsing value for 'display'. Declaration dropped. RollTable:Elf Names:14:1222526 Unknown property '-moz-border-radius'. Declaration dropped. RollTable:Elf Names:14:1222796 Unknown property 'zoom'. Declaration dropped. RollTable:Elf Names:14:1224502 Error in parsing value for 'display'. Declaration dropped. RollTable:Elf Names:14:1224512 Unknown property '-moz-box-shadow'. Declaration dropped. RollTable:Elf Names:14:1224783 Unknown property 'zoom'. Declaration dropped. RollTable:Elf Names:14:1224961 Error in parsing value for 'display'. Declaration dropped. RollTable:Elf Names:14:1224971 Unknown property 'zoom'. Declaration dropped. RollTable:Elf Names:14:1225286 Error in parsing value for 'display'. Declaration dropped. RollTable:Elf Names:14:1225296 Unknown property '-moz-box-shadow'. Declaration dropped. RollTable:Elf Names:14:1226108 Unknown property '-moz-border-radius'. Declaration dropped. RollTable:Elf Names:14:1227402 Unknown property 'speak'. Declaration dropped. RollTable:Elf Names:14:1273611 Unknown property '-moz-border-radius'. Declaration dropped. RollTable:Elf Names:14:1275485 Unknown property 'zoom'. Declaration dropped. RollTable:Elf Names:14:1341469 Error in parsing value for 'display'. Declaration dropped. RollTable:Elf Names:14:1341479 Unknown property '-moz-background-size'. Declaration dropped. RollTable:Elf Names:14:1342679 Unknown property 'zoom'. Declaration dropped. RollTable:Elf Names:14:1343145 Error in parsing value for 'display'. Declaration dropped. RollTable:Elf Names:14:1343155 Unknown property '-moz-background-size'. Declaration dropped. RollTable:Elf Names:14:1344261 This page uses the non standard property “zoom”. Consider using calc() in the relevant property values, or using “transform” along with “transform-origin: 0 0”. RollTable:Elf Names Loading failed for the &lt;script&gt; with source “<a href="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js”" rel="nofollow">https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js”</a>. RollTable:Elf Names:1:1
If it's any help, here is a screenshot of the error that I get...
Any update on this?&nbsp; Thanks.
Its been a week with no update on this and I am still unable to access some of the content that I have paid for. I do appreciate that you guys are incredibly busy at the moment, and please keep up the good work :)
Hi Alan, I can't tell you how much your patience means to us on this! I am able to reproduce the error on my end as well, I am getting this in front of appropriate folks as fast as I can for a resolution!
I'm still having this problem, is there any update?&nbsp; Thanks.

Edited 1587143901
Nicholas
Roll20 Team
Hey Alan -&nbsp; We're still working on a resolution. We'll definitely let you know when we have anything else to share. Thanks for checking in!
Any update on this.&nbsp; It's been 1 month now and I am still unable to access the content I purchased.
Another week of silence.... sigh....
I'm starting to think this will never be fixed.
The XGtE roll tables still do not load.&nbsp; Over 6 weeks and counting now.
6 weeks?&nbsp; That's nothing.&nbsp; Try 16 months, and they still don't have a viable fix for AFOW.&nbsp; Lots of bug reports on the forum but no answers.&nbsp; Methinks Roll20 is in over there head.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Having the same problem, I got the book on roll20 for the soul purpose of having names to roll for and the character subclasses. I would like the rest of the product that I purchased, or an explanation on why this is happening in the first place, thanks you.&nbsp; &nbsp;
I see this has finally been fixed in the June 2nd Hotfix.&nbsp; Thanks!