I'm a total newbie to Roll20 and just starting to work with macros for the first time, using Taking20's Master Series for help. Unfortunately, his videos presume a certain amount of starting knowledge that I do not have and some of his macros don't quite work. The specific problem: I'm trying to work on a monster and I want to be able to use a macro to call the name and description of a monster trait, one that lets it make two attacks for Attacks of Opportunity. I think I have a handle on how to actually roll a specific attack, so all I want is a button to grab the first trait's name and description. The macro I'm using is /w gm &{template:npcaction} {{name=@{selected|npc_name}}} {{rname=@{selected|repeating_npctrait_$0_name}}} {{description=@{selected|repeating_npctrait_$0_desc}}} And it spits back with: No attribute was found for @{selected|repeating_npctrait_-M4Dslj6BWJ5kHbLCeDQ_desc} It seems like the macro is meeting some error or exception when it tries to read the trait number for the description but I don't know why. All that the description of the ability says is "The Four-Armed Skeleton makes two scimitar attacks." and I don't know what in there is causing the problem. As I become more competent with Roll20 and Macros I'll try to hybridize that into pulling the ability name, description, and autorolling two attacks at once, but all I want now is plain text. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks y'all