Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Map not showing up

Hi there I'm new to Roll 20 and I've worked through the introduction. I'm starting to set up my own game and I've hit a problem - the map I'm using (a tavern) doesn't show up when I try to see it as a player. What am I doing wrong, please?
Lexin You need to give the player sight.  Its in the edit screen. 
As far as I can tell I've given all the players sight from the edit screen and I'm still seeing the attached when I look at the game as a player.  As you can see, I can see the NPCs, the things like chairs and lights, but not the background of the Inn.  What on earth am I doing wrong?
I should have said, I've tested this in both Chrome and Firefox and get the same result.
I've now fixed this, I think. The map wasn't at the back of the layers. Don't know why.