Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 5e NPC Traits Macro not working

So I made a template for monsters in my D&D 5e campaign so that I could quickly make NPC's and monsters in my prep time. I haven't changed the code at all so the macro is exactly as it should be, &{template:npcaction} {{name=@{selected|npc_name}}} {{rname=@{selected|repeating_npctrait_$0_name}}} {{description=@{selected|repeating_npctrait_$0_desc}}} . Which is correct for all my older monsters macros which by the way still work. But now for some reason it just comes up with this in the chat when I click the macro,  No attribute was found for @{selected|repeating_npctrait_-M4dewZNoD8P24vKt6JS_desc}.  Can someone help me with this? I've refreshed the page as I know roll20 can freak out sometimes and not work, but I'm still having this problem. :'(
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
That has come up a lot on the forums over the last couple weeks.  There was a code change on the sheet, so you need to change the "desc" to "description".