Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][5E] New Player looking for Text Chat-based Group

Hello! As the title says, I'm a new D&D Player (I understand basic rules) looking for a text chat-based group, I have many reasons for this, mainly not owning a mic or webcam, english not being my mother language (I can understand almost anything fully but have trouble speaking directly with english-speaking people) being very introverted and not having much privacy. I hope that's not very specific, thanks in advance! (Time Zone: UTC/GMT -3) P.S: Can't Pay
I've recently undertaken to expand my existing games from 4 players each to 5 players each. Time Zone might be an issue, but if you're interested, I have an opening on Fridays at 6:30 Pacific Daylight Time . It runs to about 10:00 or 10:30 most weeks. Assuming the timezone isn't a dealbreaker, I'm happy to discuss further. :)
Teller said: I've recently undertaken to expand my existing games from 4 players each to 5 players each. Time Zone might be an issue, but if you're interested, I have an opening on Fridays at 6:30 Pacific Daylight Time . It runs to about 10:00 or 10:30 most weeks. Assuming the timezone isn't a dealbreaker, I'm happy to discuss further. :) sweet! the time is just right for me, can you tell me more?
DM sent.