So suddenly the cards in my game will not automatically snap to the grid. I think the way I've always done this is with an API script that isn't working anymore. Can someone help with that? I'm only using PowerCards and TokenMod and this particular script which seems to be giving an error: "-=> TokenMod v0.8.50 <=-  [Fri Apr 03 2020 14:09:20 GMT+0000 (UTC)]" Restarting sandbox due to script changes... Previous shutdown complete, starting up... Spinning up new sandbox... "Starting webworker script..." "Loading 0 translation strings to worker..." "SyntaxError: Unexpected token )" "SyntaxError: Unexpected token )\n    at eval (<anonymous>)\n    at messageHandler (evalmachine.<anonymous>:284:6)\n    at process.<anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/tiny-worker/lib/worker.js:65:55)\n    at emitTwo (events.js:106:13)\n    at process.emit (events.js:194:7)\n    at process.nextTick (internal/child_process.js:766:12)\n    at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:73:7)\n    at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:104:9)" "-=> PowerCards v3.8.11 <=-  [2018-02-16]" "-=> TokenMod v0.8.50 <=-  [Fri Apr 03 2020 14:09:20 GMT+0000 (UTC)]" This is the script: on('ready',()=>{     on('add:card',(o)=>{         _.defer(()=>{             const gridSize=(getObj('page',o.get('pageid'))||{get:()=>1}).get('snapping_increment')*70;             let w=o.get('width'),                 h=o.get('height'),                 x=(Math.floor((o.get('left')-(w/2))/gridSize)*gridSize)+(w/2),                 y=(Math.floor((o.get('top')-(h/2))/gridSize)*gridSize)+(h/2);             o.set({                 isdrawing:false,                 top: y,                 left: x             });         });     }); });