so I am new and I would like to create a simple drop down that will allow me add and remove status using a token mod. I figured out how to get tokenmod working and I almost have it all I can setup a choice macro to allow  you to select the condition. But I want to add choices that set multiple multiple status marker.Things like add hidden and remove undetected or a way to clear them all status. Here is the script..so the first one does not work because I do not know how to remove dead in the same choice. I tried comma and | but neither works...comma is ignored and | creates another option in the drop down. So in my macro I want =dead and -dead processed when you select "clear all". Thanks in advance for any help !token-mod --set statusmarkers|?{Condition |clear all, =dead|-dead |toggle flat footed,!flatfooted |add wounded,wounded:+1|remove wounded,!wounded:-1 |add clumsy,clumsy:+1|remove clumsy,!clumsy:-1 |toggle concealed,!concealed |toggle persistent damage,!persistent-damage |toggle hidden,!hidden |toggle enfeebled,!enfeebled}