Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Token settings

So I purchased an art set of spell effects and I’m planning on making them all tokens connected to character sheets with spell descriptions and macros, what I’m wondering besides making them a drawing which I don’t want to do cause I want them to snap to the grid is there a way to get rid of the radial markers and lock them so they can’t be edited in size when being moved around?  
Can I get a little help?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I don't think there is.  But I don't think players can change their size anyway, so why would you need to lock them? Personally, I set all mine as drawings, because I allow AoE to be centered over a grid intersection or the center of a square.  Cones might also need to be turned in such a way as to not quite line perfectly with the grid either, though that may not be possible in whatever rule set you are using.
Yeah I keep going back in forth if I want them to snap to the grid if you don’t leave them as drawings then gives so more leeway in how they can be set up hmmmm 
Players can still hold the Alt key when moving to override the snap-to-grid.