Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Support ticket I made needs to be responded to ASAP

I find the new subscription page difficult to navigate and made an error when paying for 1 month of Pro and bought 12 months. I don't know where else to write this, but I really can not afford to drop $100 at this time so I really need this ticket resolved quick.
For security and privacy in financial matters, your best bet is to send an email to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>.
I did, I just really need it responded too as soon as possible.
I've done this before. They respond pretty quickly. The thing that sucks, and out of their control, is that your bank will hold onto that money for about 3 days (in my experience).
They usually respond to my tickets quickly, but in these trying times I need it a bit faster.That 3 days hold is one reason.
Hello Jake W. -&nbsp; Okay, I found your ticket in our system and have responded. As such, I'm going to go ahead and close this post. Thanks!