Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM Secret Perception Maco

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} Normal 0 false false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} I'm using a macro to secretly roll my player characters' Perception. I'm hoping there is a cleaner output I could use, like a line feed character instead of having each line output on it's own (To GM) output. My macro: /w GM ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ /w GM **Perception** /w GM Epren [[1d20+0]] /w GM Est [[1d20+5]] /w GM Homer [[1d20+8]] /w GM Harry [[1d20+0]]   Jermaine [[1d20+5]] /w GM Sibi [[1d20+7]]   Cuddles [[1d20+0]] /w GM (+2 vs giants, goblinoids, and underground) /w GM (+4 vs undead) /w GM ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   The output as expected:   Would like a cleaner output, similar to this but even this is hard to quickly surmise the data:   Thanks.    
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Put it in a roll template. You didn't specify which character sheet you are using, so this is the default template. There may be better choices, depending on your sheet: /w gm &{template:default} {{name= Perception}} {{=Epren [[1d20+0]] Est [[1d20+5]] Homer [[1d20+8]] Harry [[1d20+0]]   Jermaine [[1d20+5]] Sibi [[1d20+7]]   Cuddles [[1d20+0]] (+2 vs giants, goblinoids, and underground) (+4 vs undead)}}

Edited 1587366348
Thank you, keithcurtis. Only a couple of my players are using the character sheets. However, I did select the template "Pathfinder for Roll20" in the game settings. I have success! Thank you again, keithcurtis! Your example macro pointed me in the right direction to find exactly what I was looking for. /w gm &{template:default} {{name=Perception}} {{Epren=[[1d20+0]]}} {{Est= [[1d20+5]]}} {{Homer= [[1d20+8]]}} {{Harry= [[1d20+0]]}} {{Sibi= [[1d20+7]] (+2 vs giants, goblinoids, and underground; +4 vs undead)}}