Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[BECMI] Character Sheet - Melee Weapons - Die Roll Not Working

If there's help posted somewhere on the BECMI character sheets please point me to it. I've searched but come up empty. I'm trying to figure out what to put in the row under "Melee Weapons / Unarmed Attacks". No matter what I enter, clicking the die roll button does nothing. Also, what do the "Vs" dropdown choices stand for - A, H, M? Thanks.
Solved the roll sheet problem. I had to place a value in THAC0. Still just guessing as to what the "Vs" abbreviations mean.
The underlying names for the Vs dropdowns are "meleetarget" and "rangetarget." Not sure if that helps decipher what they mean or not.
Thanks for the reply. Melee Target. A - H - M. Hm. I thought maybe the H was Hand, but then that makes less sense for Range Target. Humanoid? Monster? Oh well. I've decided to ignore it. "A" stands for "All" as far as I'm concerned.