Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF cool scripts to review and teach how to use on youtube

Edited 1587610605
Hello all, I just love some of these API's that you all have created. Some are more complicated to use than others. So I created a  couple of videos on how to use It's a Trap!   I want to review others. Anyone want theirs done or know of some that need recognition.
Gold
Forum Champion
Here are the ones I would do videos, if I had time / organized for it. Not based on wanting my own to be reviewed, but based on these are the API scripts that I find incredibly useful across many types of games, and, a lot of people don't know what they are missing out on --- either by not using the script, or not having PRO account, not knowing what API means or does, and thus not deciding to invest in Pro to get it.  OR in some cases pro users have these scripts installed, but default configuration. You can do so much more by tweaking the configuration and commands to suit your personal game's needs.  Spend a little time learning, a little time installing and setting up macros to call the API script, or going into the !Script --help options to choose configuration settings that will fit your game. Most of these are of course scripts by The Aaron originally (not all). DryErase ColorEmote WaypointPatrol MessageOfTheDay WelcomePackage TurnTracker GroupInitiative If you decide to teach ColorEmote or MessageOfTheDay (MotD), private message me first, and I will show you a demo of how I've set those up with a bit of innovation.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Walls, Observer, and RecursiveTable would be fun.  =D
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
And you could probably do a few on TokenMod.  
The Aaron said: And you could probably do a few on TokenMod.   thanks If memory serves those are your scripts correct?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Yup.  I know my own scripts best.  Door Knocker is a great DL Door script you could do. 

Edited 1587664293
GM Michael
API Scripter
Group Check + Apply Damage. It would be great if there was a visual guide rather than a single buried explanation of the interactions of those scripts.
GM Michael said: Group Check + Apply Damage. It would be great if there was a visual guide rather than a single buried explanation of the interactions of those scripts. 10-4 i'll add it to the list

Edited 1587669587
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
GM Michael said: Group Check + Apply Damage. It would be great if there was a visual guide rather than a single buried explanation of the interactions of those scripts. Plus one on this. It keeps the game from screeching to a halt upon the casting of a fireball.