Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[FREE] LF1P [FREE] - Wed 7pm Eastern, - OG Adventures in Greyhawk

Edited 1587748917
Looking for a rule of cool style person to bring adventure and fresh blood to a group. Game has a focus on RP and Small Dungeons Low Level Play Overland Travel and Fighting Slow Player Level Progression, Fast Player Role Play progression. (you will be level 1-3 for awhile, but its possible to own keeps and be a general at that  level instead of level 12-15) Heavy follow the party improv focus Several house rules in effect to make it more like AD&D. Likely might go into temple of elemental evil modules or other 1e modules. An old style player is welcome. New players also welcome if your not a rules lawyer and if you enjoy low level dnd.
Hello! I'm not sure if I fit the description of 'cool' but I do have a good bit of experience playing 2nd, 2.5, and 3.5 edition D&D.  I've been out of the loop since around the release of 4th edition, but I find myself with a lot of free time on my hands and would like to get back into role playing. As to my style of role play, I prefer a RP heavy game with like minded folks.  For combat my preference is for a tactical style.  I enjoy well paced, difficult fights that offer opportunities for myself and fellow players to plan and strategize then take down the opposition as a team. While I do have a good amount of role play experience under my belt, I have to admit that I am entirely new to 5th edition D&D. I am, however a quick learner, and so long as everyone doesn't mind showing me the ropes, I am more than happy to receive instruction. With regards the character archetypes, I am fairly open, though I do prefer tanky meatshields to featherweight magic users.  When I do play a magic user, I like to get creative with them; a few of my favorites include a half-elf bard searching for Johnny's golden fiddle so he could trade it for his dead lover's soul;  a half-drow sorceress thrall of a red dragon sent to spy on the overworld; and a mute half-orc sorcerer who's fast talking raven familiar did all his talking. On the tanky side, I tend toward gentle giants, reluctant heroes, and washed up former heroes looking to redeem themselves. That's about all I have to say about myself and my experiences. Best regards, Shannon