Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Adding a modifier to a rollable table?

Dan W.
Sheet Author
Hello, I'm interested in making a 'treasure chest' token using a rollable table. What I'd like is to take all the entries in a table for rolling treasure from my game and make a table out of it, like so: Coin earned (d20 + modifier) 2-5 1/4 x NPC/Creature XP 6-8 1/2 x NPC/Creature XP 9-11 1 x NPC/Creature XP etc.. So, after that, I intend to make a token out of the table and place it on the page for a player to roll against. Better, I'd like to make a character (Treasure Chest) and assign it a macro that will roll against the table. The problem is I don't know how to handle the modifier above. I've tried experimenting with variations of this: t[Treasure-Coin] + ?{Modifier|1}, But that adds my modifier to the result of the table (which is interpreted as a number), whereas I'm trying to add to the random roll used to access the table. Any way to do this?
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Rollable tables, unfortunately, don't work that way.