Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Bookmarklet] Improve GM Page Selection Dropdown Look

Quite simply, this is a bookmarklet. It runs a few lines of jQuery that improves the Page UI. I created it a while ago, and I've been using this Bookmarklet for a few months now and it helps, especially when I have 20+ maps to work on for prep time. (One page is blurred for Spoilers. Displayed map is a random encounter map so no spoilers there) Things It Does 1. Remove all of the Padding between maps to allow for more maps to appear on screen. 2. Force the "Create New Page" to always be on the left, regardless of where you have selected the page. 3. Add a border line in between each page... just because. Things It has problems With The "Players" Red Flag goes over the "Create New Map" Button. The Create New Map loses its Absolute Positioning after you move the "Players" Red Flag. I tried doing setInterval, but there's some... problems with it. If people are really interested in keeping the Create Button absolute, I could write a longer bookmarklet if I researched it, but I really don't need to keep it there. What its Not It really doesn't fix the UI Completely. I still find it clunky. I wish there was a way to right-click a map and click "Force All Players here" rather than dragging a tag back and forth. I wish I could put maps in folders. The Bookmarklet Here it is, in all its lameness. You need to create a bookmark, put this in the URL and just run it while you're looking at Roll20 App. javascript:(function() { $("#page-toolbar .pages .availablepage").css("margin-right","0px").css("border-right","solid black 1px");$("#page-toolbar .pages .availablepage").first().css("background-color", "#030").css("position","absolute").css("z-index","10");$("#page-toolbar .pages .chooseablepage").first().css("margin-left", "131px");}());

Edited 1587858681
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Nice. It's been a few years since I last updated this, but I collected some great bookmarklets (and more...) from The Arron and placed them here: [script REQ] Aaron's Roll20 Enhancement pack  Enjoy.