Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Help] Players aren't able to use macros I created

I have a few macros that I built for my players that I am unable to get to work properly. They launch fine when I use them as the GM, but when my players use them as a macro bar, token macro or character sheet ability macro they get an error. Here is a sample macro: /desc @{selected|token_name} invokes Clay's glorious might with a power level ?{Willpower spent|1|2|3|4|5} spell ?{Spell Ingredient|using|not using} an ingredient! !rt[Delimiter:BR|EmptyDefault:Nothing]  /w gm &{template:default} {{name=Druidic Magic}} | {{Power Level 1=[[1t[Spell-Success]]]}} {{Power Level 2=[[2t[Spell-Success]]]}} {{Power Level 3=[[3t[Spell-Success]]]}}{{Power Level 4=[[4t[Spell-Success]]]}}{{Power Level 5=[[5t[Spell-Success]]]}} And here is a sample player error; Dirk Oakenstaff: Unrecognized command: /desc Dirk Oakenstaff Invokes Clay's glorious might with a power level 1 spell using an ingredient! I made sure that the rollable table is rollable to the players. I tried it with and without the !rt API script code. It works perfectly fine when I run it. No clue why it doesn't for my players.

Edited 1587918328
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
/desc is only usable by GM's.  Maybe try using nothing or /em
Hello Michael , the /desc command is exclusive to GM. You will find a list of useful chat window commands and restrictions in Roll20 Help Center there .
Of course it had to be something that simple. Will test it. Thanks!!