Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Achievements

Is there a list for personal a chievements thats is availible

Edited 1400435381
Gold
Forum Champion
I have a pretty decent collection of Achievements on my profile if you click my name, above. The ones I know I am missing are the higher counts of Hours played (I have 250 icon; have seen 1K icon on your profile, maybe 2K or 4K on someone else's) and Number of people played with (I have the one for 50 people, have seen someone else with 250 people icon IIRC, maybe 500). There might be one for Artists who have uploaded-contributed to the Marketplace on here. I'm not sure of that one. The most unusual one I have is the bag of gold coins. This achievement is easy to obtain, simply buy something from the Marketplace, or give your GM a gift subscription. They have not released an official list AFIK. There is a thread somewhere in the forum, where a user was able to post most of them, shortly after Roll20 unveiled the Achievements feature. I think he made a Wiki page to show them but I forgot how to find that link. However a Mod or Dev replied and said they could not confirm the list was comprehensive, suggesting there were more achievements yet to be unlocked, which they were keeping secret.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
That was probably me; I made a set of userboxes on the wiki which could be used to display your achievements on your userpage. Here are the achievements I'm aware of: Better to Give: Gift money to another user I Know You're Out There: Post a game to the LFG search tool Patron of the Arts: Buy something off the marketplace Hours: Log time on the VTT Getting Started: 10 hours Warming Up: 50 hours Getting Good: 100 hours Sands of Time: 250 hours K Club: 1000 hours See Me Rollin': Add an avatar picture Other players: Log time on the VTT with others Group Gatherer: 5 players Socialite: 10 players Citizen: 25 players Bureaucrat: 50 players Representative: 100 players Senator: 250 players Getting to Know You: Complete your profile (avatar, bio, played games) There's a character sheet contest (submission deadline was this past Friday) that will have another achievement, as well.

Edited 1400543330
Gold
Forum Champion
Brian said: There's a character sheet contest (submission deadline was this past Friday) that will have another achievement, as well. Oh noes. That will be the first known Achievement that cannot be achieved by non-subscriber. Also sounds like it may be the 1st achievement that the time expires. I'm still hoping for a "Geared Up" Achievement -- for people who buy in on the Roll20 Tshirt printings -- but it has not come to fruition yet.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Gold said: Brian said: There's a character sheet contest (submission deadline was this past Friday) that will have another achievement, as well. Oh noes. That will be the first known Achievement that cannot be achieved by non-subscriber. Non-Mentors were able to participate in the contest, although it would have been difficult to test their submissions. I don't know how many non-Mentors [i]did[/i] submit entries, though.