Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Feature Request] InitiativeCleaner

This request is for Scott C., who created this nifty script last year in response to a request of mine. just wondering if it's possible to update InitiativeCleaner with a few enhancements: Only apply the dead table swap if the token is an NPC. Remove all status markers from the dead token in "chalk image" form. Modify the script so it doesn't show and move the HP bar for the dead chalk image. Currently, even if I have a token's HP bar set to bottom overlapping, InitiativeCleaner for some reason changes the bar setting to top when it takes lethal damage and the dead table swap happens. I'd prefer to have no HP bar at all when a token has its dead table duplicate visible -- just cleaner and less cluttered, and obviously I don't need to consult the HP bar to know that the token is below 0. :) Thanks again for this awesome script that adds both flavor and quality of life to my campaign!
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hey Jay, Glad you're liking the snippet! For #3, the reason it moves the bar is cause the API doesn't have access to those properties and just automatically sets them to the Roll20 defaults. Setting it to just not show the bar is certainly doable though. #1 and #2 are doable as well. For #1, are you considering any character that isn't controlled by someone an NPC? I can take care of this in a week or two; I'm more busy working from home than when I was going into work.
Scott C. said: Hey Jay, Glad you're liking the snippet! For #3, the reason it moves the bar is cause the API doesn't have access to those properties and just automatically sets them to the Roll20 defaults. Setting it to just not show the bar is certainly doable though. #1 and #2 are doable as well. For #1, are you considering any character that isn't controlled by someone an NPC? I can take care of this in a week or two; I'm more busy working from home than when I was going into work. Thanks for the quick response, Scott. Yes, your definition for #1 is correct. Anyone who isn't controlled by someone is an NPC. I hear you about work. Not easy balancing it all. I've got a child home all day, every day now, so getting work done is happening in and around childcare. :)