Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D Monster Manual

Can I permanently add additional attributes to monsters/NPC's in the compendium, or do I have to add additional attributes on a per-game basis? As in, if I want all my monsters to have a an additional stat for a homebrew campaign.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You cannot alter the base compendium as an end user. As a Pro user, you can create a  Library Campaign , and store your homebrewed monsters there, using the Transmogrifier to move them into whatever active game you might be running.
keithcurtis said: You cannot alter the base compendium as an end user. As a Pro user, you can create a  Library Campaign , and store your homebrewed monsters there, using the Transmogrifier to move them into whatever active game you might be running. Kinda figured it was locked, just checking all the boxes before I buy. I do the library/testbed already as I run a 2e game. Thanks for the quick response.