Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

API Script with Query to Player

I'm need a code in API to query to player and then setting a variable
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
That's not a lot to go on, but I'd almost guarantee that Jakob's chatSetAttr script will do what you need. You'll put the query in the api call, like: !setattr --sel --Strength|?{value|10}
Scott C. said: That's not a lot to go on, but I'd almost guarantee that Jakob's chatSetAttr script will do what you need. You'll put the query in the api call, like: !setattr --sel --Strength|?{value|10} Thanks for reply. It's good, but i need to change a variable in API script
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You're still not giving a lot to go on.

Edited 1588025824
What i need is a code for query to player something like Yes/No. If player select Yes, the script go on, but if he select No, the script stop itself.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Unfortunately, you can't send queries to players from the API. You can send a menu of api command buttons for a user to select options. That's about all I can suggest without an idea of what you're trying to accomplish.

Edited 1588187087
Scott C. said: Unfortunately, you can't send queries to players from the API. You can send a menu of api command buttons for a user to select options. That's about all I can suggest without an idea of what you're trying to accomplish. Ok that's good, but i can't make it.. I'm using MapTeleporter script and i want player can choose triggering the tp when they drop their token on it.