Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player can not access context menu

I have a Character (created with Charactermancer for 5e) that I have created a rollable token for their use as a token--allows me to change from a kobold to a goblin (using disguise self).  In the last week, when I export/import the character into a new game, the right click context menu is no longer available and I can't change my token.  The GM informs me he does not see a 'multi-sided' option in his right-click context menu. This worked a week or two ago, but no longer does. I've looked for a setting for it, but have not found anything.  Anyone have the same issue, or ideas on what to check to get this to work as it used to. Thanks!
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I'd you used the character vault to import/export then it only does the token linked to the sheet, not the whole rollable table. If the GM was the host of your other game and they were pro sub, I would recommend using the transmogrifier. If not then you will probably need to rebuild the table. This is my understanding of it.