Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Mouse Hover Nameplate

Having an option to allow a player to mouse hover over a token to reveal its name would be helpful. As it is right now, the a token is placed on the north side of wall and Show Nameplate is enabled, then the nameplate will show on the south side of the wall. There isn't an option to move the name plate, and it's inconvenient to edit a token during a game session to enable Show Nameplate after the token is revealed, especially with multiple tokens. Here is an example of what I'm talking about.
You may want to cancel your vote here and add it (and your comments) to this suggestion which already has 453 votes (at this time of this post): <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1241899/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1241899/</a> Note though that Roll20 has marked it as "Not Now" but it is still good to register comments and interest.
I did a search (forum search doesn't allow sorting by posting date) and didn't see that. However, it was created 3 years ago, Roll20 Team marked it as "Not Now" a year ago February as something they may look at later in 2019. So, maybe my suggestion will add some fresh eyes to the feature? Regardless, I've added my comments to the other post.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Craig said: I did a search (forum search doesn't allow sorting by posting date) and didn't see that. However, it was created 3 years ago, Roll20 Team marked it as "Not Now" a year ago February as something they may look at later in 2019. So, maybe my suggestion will add some fresh eyes to the feature? Regardless, I've added my comments to the other post. Suggestions work off the total number of votes (200 votes minimum before dev comment unless it ties into a current dev project), so consolidation is good.&nbsp; If you haven't checked out the pinned thread on how suggestions work, you should.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .