Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Starfinder Saving Throw Macro for NPC's

I am attempting to build a macro to fix the Roll20 Starfinder NPC sheet. Using the menu section for saves rolls both the save of the creature and the relevant ability score modifier of that creature.  The +1 at the end there is the NPCs dexterity bonus. Until this gets fixed, I am going to have to automate a macro to ignore this unnecessary bonus. It is like this for every creature and I would like to build a query macro in order to select an NPC and then select which save it rolls though a drop down. This is currently what I have and I cant figure out what is wrong. @{Selected|whisper_state}&{template:sf_attack}{{name=@{Selected|character_name}}} {{characterid=@{Selected|character_id}}} {{title=Saves}} {{leftbanner=}} {{saves=[[1d20+ ?{Save|Fortitude,@{selected|fort}|Reflex,@{selected|ref}|Will,@{selected|will}} {{notes=@{selected|save_notes}}} I am not an expert at this but I am trying to teach myself. Any help would be appreciated.
@doug that because the sheet worker for those menus does it as pc roll not an npc roll. I have this macro I use: /w gm "@{selected|character_name}" &{template:sf_generic} {{name=@{selected|character_name}}} {{characterid=@{selected|character_id}}} {{title=SAVES}} {{buttons1=[Fort](~@{selected|character_name}|npc_fort) | [Ref](~@{selected|character_name}|npc_ref) | [Will](~@{selected|character_name}|npc_will)}}
It seems like the Saves menu for NPCs is now working properly. However, I have just discovered that the same thing is happening for the Skills menu on an NPC sheet. The whole thing is busted for NPCs because it's rolling them as PCs. How have I not noticed this before? What a dummy I am!
OK, nope. The NPC Saves menu is still broken. My muddled-up-ness was muddled up. Fooey!