Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cant fathom why im getting this error after nothing has changed since yesterday.

When I launch a game and try to click on a macro to use any of my scripts (all taken from the API script installer, I get the following error when i check the API. Im running Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your scripts and click the "Save Script" button and we'll attempt to start running them again. More info... For reference, the error message generated was: ReferenceError: msg is not defined ReferenceError: msg is not defined at handleMessages (apiscript.js:642:22) at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:154:1), <anonymous>:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:154:1), <anonymous>:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1648:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) at Id.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:489) at Zd.Ld.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:94:425) at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:111:400
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
That's my fault, see here for details:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8566590/token-fate-on-click-broken#post-8570315" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8566590/token-fate-on-click-broken#post-8570315</a> It will get fixed on Tuesday.&nbsp; In the meantime, you can disable TokenFate, or install the previous version manually.&nbsp; If you have any problems, PM me an invite and GM me and I'll fix it for you.
thanks, ill disable it and reinstall on tuseday...love your apis ;)
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Cool.&nbsp; Sorry about the trouble!&nbsp; Glad you're getting good use out of them!