Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

TokenAction problem

First of all thanks to all the script creators, you have all made a great contribution to our games. I am posting because yesterday I began having a problem with TokenAction in both my Ghosts of Saltmarsh and Tomb of Annihilation games. When I pull in monsters that are included with the respective modules and create token actions everything works fine. However, when I use monsters from the compendium (I have the Monster Manual and others) that are not included with the module then TokenAction only creates actions for checks, initiative, saves, and spells. It does not create any token actions for anything listed in the action section on their sheets. I know that I can go back in and add them manually but this seems sub-optimal given the general ease of use of TokenAction. Any suggestions are welcome.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Are you using the latest version? [Script] Token Action Maker v.0.2.7 Actually, it's 3.0, now. but I can't change the title.
That did the trick, thanks so much! I appreciate your quick reply and all of your work on the scripts and the forum.