Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a repalcement to TokenAction script.

As the title says looking for a replacement for the TokenAction script? Wondering why all of the scripts for roll20 are so weak? What happened? Seems like the whole API list is full of broken stuff... Am I looking in the wrong place?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Where are you looking?  The wiki is highly outdated. It was an experiment by the community to make a place to detail scripts, but it was not easily accessed and was a pain to keep updated. Most scripts are in the Roll20 GitHub or their own github or both. 
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
One place you should be looking is the One Click Library - in your campaign's API Scripts page, there;s a drop down which has a list of scripts with their descriptions and a quick and easy install button. Have you been using that?
Have you checked out Keithcurtis' TokenActionMaker? It works quite well for my needs.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8458497/script-token-action-maker-v-dot-0-2-dot-7" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8458497/script-token-action-maker-v-dot-0-2-dot-7</a>
I was looking for something to generate the actions for the Monster Manual tokens and this seems to work but only rolls the attacks and not the damage... is there a way to make it roll the damage too at the same time?
Chris J. said: I was looking for something to generate the actions for the Monster Manual tokens and this seems to work but only rolls the attacks and not the damage... is there a way to make it roll the damage too at the same time? Isn't that a setting in the sheet?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Magnus E. said: Chris J. said: I was looking for something to generate the actions for the Monster Manual tokens and this seems to work but only rolls the attacks and not the damage... is there a way to make it roll the damage too at the same time? Isn't that a setting in the sheet? It is.&nbsp; By default, it doesn't roll damage, you have to click the title to get the damage rolled: There's a setting in the character sheet to control this individually: You can change it globally on the Game Details page (where you select your character sheet): After doing that, you'll need to apply the default to all existing content by going to the Gear tab in game and clicking Apply Default Settings, then choose that setting to apply: