Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&Z character sheet

Hello sheet authors, I am looking for some helping regarding the D&amp;Z spreadsheet, that I will post below, based off of the regular 5e D&amp;D. The spreadsheet itself is a reskin of the regular sheet, but it fits in with this type of DnD I am trying to host. So, I am looking for anyone that can help it would be much appreciated due to my lack of coding and setting up a spreadsheet homemade. Below the picture of the character sheet will be there. This DnD is based on a post-apocalyptic theme during the modern age. I’ve gone through plenty of online searching, but couldn’t find the one spreadsheet that is not too fantasy until I stumbled upon D&amp;Z. The person who homemade this has taken inspiration from a lot of Zombie apocalyptic like games and made it into one. I always thought of doing a DnD like such where survival is key, but at what cost do your actions weigh in? Anyways, I will post their google drive of their DnD they have made and have you read if you are looking into it. So, what am I looking for in this spreadsheet? (I am not really all-knowing so bear with me :)) A similar sheet has been posted called the DnD 5e Edition. This is really based on what I would personally like to see as this sheet is a reskin of the said sheet above. The clothing section should have an edited text box for players to simply write down what they are wearing. Insanity Points: This should be able to be clicked on with a bolded circle being left. It would be cool for it to cause maybe a reduction in rolls like -10, -20,-30 so on so forth, but that’s really not needed. An indicator that your slowly diving into madness is sufficient. Weapon box and DMG box: This should be clickable and when you click on Weapon it should show the weapon you are using and the roll for success and the Dmg box should be rolled to see how much damage is being done. Mostly like the 5e D&amp;D edition. All characteristics: Within the big box for characteristics you should be able to edit the numbers just like the 5e DnD edition sheet then it will calculate the number below into 1,2,3- so on. Standard skills: Should be exactly how 5e DnD edition is with clicking and it rolling your skill upon the right side chat box to see if you fail or succeed with a random number throw based on your characteristics. Items box: Should simply have text boxes so players can type what they have Passive perception box: Be just like the 5e dnd character sheets Armor class, Initiative, hit dice, speed, hit points, death saves, and current hitpoints: If you can make this exactly how they have made it in the 5e DnD character sheet that is amazing. Idk how to explain it. Alright if you read this far, thank you. I know its a bit hard to follow, but I’m trying :) Weapon Box: I am hoping with this would simply do no rolling whatsoever rather this is a simple text box of what they have, how much damage it does, and if they have said attachments on the gun or melee weapon.&nbsp; Hobbies box: Simply text box for them to type their characters hobbies Notes for notes like in 5e dnd Edition Active effects: Just a simple text box. ALRIGHT! Thank you for bearing with me. Needless to say, this sheet is very much based on the idea and in workings of the 5e DnD Character sheet and it is its base. I hope I have put enough info for you to get the ideas of what I mean by certain things as well as how it works. It’s also obvious that at the top its all simply text boxes like in 5E (Character names etc.) <a href="https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-cs6z3AnzPiWSGWE0Xu8Zoom1AlzwMRM" rel="nofollow">https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-cs6z3AnzPiWSGWE0Xu8Zoom1AlzwMRM</a> (Rules and GM book for D&amp;Z) What the sheet is based off:&nbsp; <a href="https://cdn.instructables.com/F32/Y0FV/J8F5Q3W5/F32Y0FVJ8F5Q3W5.LARGE.jpg?auto=webp&amp;frame=1&amp;width=1024&amp;height=1024&amp;fit=bounds" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.instructables.com/F32/Y0FV/J8F5Q3W5/F32Y0FVJ8F5Q3W5.LARGE.jpg?auto=webp&amp;frame=1&amp;width=1024&amp;height=1024&amp;fit=bounds</a>
Putting it out there now that id be willing to pay someone to do this we can talk bia pm if ur interested.&nbsp;
Bump