Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Distinguishing Turnorder change events

Marco G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi @everyone, I started to write a leightweight quality of life turn tracker script that automatically tracks the turns alongside with the turn order. I know there are other scripts for that out there already but I just want a lightweight alternative that does not need any chat commands. So what my script does so far: - add a turn pseudoentry to see in which turn you are as soon as you open the turn tracker - clear the turn tracker when you close it My problem: As soon as I add (N)PC initiatives and hit sort, it naturally moves the turn entry to the bottom.  Is it possible to distinguish between order changes through sorting and order changes by clicking the next button?
You can look at the prev and current order and check if the new order is the same as rotating the prev by one. But theortically sort may do the same thing (but unlikely).