Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Forbidden Lands sheet beta

Edited 1587018033
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
pr added #6198  to update Swedish translation for the consumable/resource dice reminder. Thanks Magnus
Wow! That was fast.... Thank you!
We encounter a bug this weekend with the sheet. The armor button included an artifact die when loading the dice roller. During game play we just had to remove that die before rolling with API. 
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Michael said: We encounter a bug this weekend with the sheet. The armor button included an artifact die when loading the dice roller. During game play we just had to remove that die before rolling with API.  Hi Michael, Just to verify, nothing was checked in any of the armor/helmet artifact boxes? Any column that has at least one checkbox checked will add the artifact die for that column. Thanks
Yep. Nothing was checked off. I asked that very question at the time.  But it was still adding a die. I just tried to replicate the issue a few minutes ago though and couldn't get it to add the extra die. Weird. Now that player was using an ipad for that session. Think that could have been part of it?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hard to say... The API has been a little sluggish lately with roll20 carrying a heavier load. Maybe that was it.

Edited 1587970263
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Forbidden lands v1.68 update #6294 - Default sheet settings have been added.  Make default changes from the campaign Settings page. These defaults will apply to all new sheets. To apply these changes to all existing sheets as well, you must also use the "Apply Default Settings" button found at the bottom of the sidebar's "My Settings" page. - Option added to Settings; group Skills by their primary attribute. Disabled by default to match existing sheet. - Option added to Settings; sort Stockpile resources alphabetically. Enabled by default to match existing sheet. These last two options were added to allow the roll20 sheet to match the ordering found on Fria Ligan's sheet if desired.   
Cool changes! That leads me to a suggestion. Would it be possible to have more than two armor entries? I have some players that opt to wear different combos of armor depending on various circumstances (ex: while on land they wear chain, but while sailing its leather). Unlike other sections of the sheet where you can add more equipment entries, the armor section is limited to two. I get why they did that with the physical sheets. Most adventures will only be wearing one armor and one helmet at a time. If it was possible I would still have the total armor rating just be based on those lines that are checked as "donned". The extras should still figure into inventory if carried. Many thanks!
A question out of curiosity. It might be I just don't understand how to use the sheet but the two different "adjust dice pool" buttons at each weapon, what's the intended use of them? Attack and parry? I can't find a way to set different bonuses to only apply to one of them, so why are there two of them? Is it an API feature or what?

Edited 1588026372
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Calle E. said: A question out of curiosity. It might be I just don't understand how to use the sheet but the two different "adjust dice pool" buttons at each weapon, what's the intended use of them? Attack and parry? I can't find a way to set different bonuses to only apply to one of them, so why are there two of them? Is it an API feature or what? Hi Calle, The Attack/Parry button presets are nothing more than including the word "Attack" or "Parry" when you make the roll to indicate what type of roll you were making.  Numbers will be whatever you have plugged in.  Kind of like pushing a roll vs just making a regular roll from the sheet.  They just help clarify what you are rolling.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@Michael I kicked the idea around about adding more armor slots when I first started making the sheet and decided against it at that time.  My thought was to try and keep things fairly similar to the published sheet.  For the most part, armor is simply a number of dice and it's simple to adjust the pool +/- d6 depending on your current state of protection and who doesn't normally want their max protection?  FbL is very gritty system where you are lucky to have armor let alone multiple sets and lets not talk about encumbrance... LOL That said, I get that we do have the luxury of an electronic sheet where we can include lots of features a paper sheet can't.  AND, you make a good case for why a character might swap their armor depending on circumstance.  I'll revisit adding another row or two(I think a repeating section would be overkill, no?) of armor slots.    
You are correct that the game is very gritty. Which actually is another reason for additional slots. Armor gets beaten down during combats, and on occasion, adventurers switch to a slightly less beat-up set when they can find some. Another one or two slots really ought to be plenty simply out of convenience. I very much appreciate you being open to the suggestion. No harm nor foul for asking, right? :-)
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm sooo easily talked into things. ;-p
Seriously LOVE this character sheet. It has made our transition into an online game much, much easier. In case anyone else is interested, to auto-include the Arrow Resource Die when an attack roll is made, I am just adding: }} @{arrows} at the end of the Features field for any specific weapons that require such a roll. Seems to work well. It just throws the purple resource die into the mix under the Skill Dice column. I did notice the note at the bottom of a normal Consumables roll says: note: be sure to manually reduce the consumable die on the sheet if you roll bane. Resources Dice are lowered on a 1 or 2 per the rulebook, not just a Bane.

Edited 1588134404
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Matthias W. said: I did notice the note at the bottom of a normal Consumables roll says: note: be sure to manually reduce the consumable die on the sheet if you roll bane. Resources Dice are lowered on a 1 or 2 per the rulebook, not just a Bane. I know that...  Facepalm.  The dice used for Consumable rolls are actually modified to show a Bane on a 1 or 2 roll...  So it works correctly(mechanically), but I'll make sure to get the text updated for clarity. Thank you Matthias.
That's nifty. It only seems to work when rolling with the sheet's default dice roller though and not when rolling with API. I'll provide it to my players and see what they want to do. Another tool in the toolbox is always welcomed. Thanks!! Matthias W. said: Seriously LOVE this character sheet. It has made our transition into an online game much, much easier. In case anyone else is interested, to auto-include the Arrow Resource Die when an attack roll is made, I am just adding: }} @{arrows} at the end of the Features field for any specific weapons that require such a roll. Seems to work well. It just throws the purple resource die into the mix under the Skill Dice column.

Edited 1588174116
Ah nice - didn't realize it was showing a Bane on a 1 or 2. Other thing I realized when adding the @arrows in the Features field is that it overrides the action title to say "D12 or Arrows" or whatever, but you can reset the subtitle like this: }} @{arrows} {{subtitle=Attack - Shortbow That seems to drop the bow icon from the purple die for whatever reason, but otherwise it seems to work. Vince said: Matthias W. said: I did notice the note at the bottom of a normal Consumables roll says: note: be sure to manually reduce the consumable die on the sheet if you roll bane. Resources Dice are lowered on a 1 or 2 per the rulebook, not just a Bane. I know that...  Facepalm.  The dice used for Consumable rolls are actually modified to show a Bane on a 1 or 2 roll...  So it works correctly(mechanically), but I'll make sure to get the text updated for clarity. Thank you Matthias.
Vince said Hi Calle, The Attack/Parry button presets are nothing more than including the word "Attack" or "Parry" when you make the roll to indicate what type of roll you were making.  Numbers will be whatever you have plugged in.  Kind of like pushing a roll vs just making a regular roll from the sheet.  They just help clarify what you are rolling first off, thanks so much for the character sheet!  personally i think it would be cool if there was another option for parry bonus like there is for a attack bonus so when i use the defender talent i don't need to modify the dice pool. just my two cents.  thanks!

Edited 1588229333
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Christopher M. said: first off, thanks so much for the character sheet!  personally i think it would be cool if there was another option for parry bonus like there is for a attack bonus so when i use the defender talent i don't need to modify the dice pool. just my two cents.  thanks! There's getting to be so little room on the sheet to fit these types of fields in... I'll see what I can come up with. For now, maybe just duplicate the weapon to be used only for parrying, and have it adjusted for Defender.    Just a thought. Cheers and thank you for your compliments. ;-)
Jens A.
Pro
API Scripter
FYI, I've spotted that the API Die Roller was broken when pushing legendary dice, so I've implemented a fix and made a Pull Request. When it has been accepted, anyone using the API Die Roller with this sheet should update to use version 1.3 (here's the PR&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/pull/957" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/pull/957</a> )&nbsp;
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Awesome.&nbsp; Thanks for the fix Jens.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Since I've added quite a few keys to the roll template &amp;{template:forbiddenlands}&nbsp; I thought I should post an updated synopsis of the available keys. Cheers Forbidden Lands roll template info Use&nbsp; &amp;{template:forbiddenlands} to choose the Forbidden Lands roll template. General {{character_name=@{character_name}}} - Text displayed in the left half of the header banner. You could put any text here. {{character_id=@{character_id}}}&nbsp; - used in conjunction with {{character_name}} to create a hyper-link that opens the character's sheet. {{name}} - text displayed in the header banner(right half) {{name_link}} - URL used in conjunction with {{name}} to create a hyper-link that opens URL in a new tab. {{subtitle}} - text displayed directly under header banner, center-aligned. Weapons {{weapon-bonus}} - Bonus:&lt;text displayed here&gt; {{weapon-bonus-max}} - /&lt;text displayed here&gt; {{weapon-bonus-misc}} - ± Misc:&lt;text displayed here&gt; {{weapon-damage}} - Damage:&lt;text displayed here&gt; {{weapon-damage-misc}} - ± Misc:&lt;text displayed here&gt; {{attack-features}} - ( &lt;text displayed here&gt; ) {{weapon-range}} - Range:&lt;text displayed here&gt; {{weapon-features}} - Features:&lt;text displayed here&gt; {{attack-description}} - horizontal row, line break and then left-aligned &lt;text displayed here&gt; Armor/Shield {{armor1-name}} - &lt;text displayed here&gt; {{armor1-rating}} - AR:&lt;text displayed here&gt; {{armor1-rating-max}}- /&lt;text displayed here&gt; {{armor1-rating-misc}} - ± Misc:&lt;text displayed here&gt; {{armor1-rating-total}}- =Total: &lt;text displayed here&gt; {{armor2-name}} - &lt;text displayed here&gt; {{armor2-rating}} - AR:&lt;text displayed here&gt; {{armor2-rating-max}}- /&lt;text displayed here&gt; {{armor2-rating-misc}} - ± Misc:&lt;text displayed here&gt; {{armor2-rating-total}}- =Total: &lt;text displayed here&gt; {{shield1-name}} - &lt;text displayed here&gt; {{shield1-base}} - Attr: &lt;text displayed here&gt; {{shield1-skill}} - Skill: &lt;text displayed here&gt; {{shield1-bonus}} - Bon: &lt;text displayed here&gt; {{shield1-bonus-max}} - /&lt;text displayed here&gt; {{shield1-bonus-misc}} - ± Misc:&lt;text displayed here&gt; Spells {{willpower-total}} - Total WP:&lt;text displayed here&gt; {{spell-rank}} - Rank:&lt;text displayed here&gt; {{spell-willpower}} - Willpower:&lt;text displayed here&gt; {{spell-range}} - Range:&lt;text displayed here&gt; {{spell-duration}} - Duration:&lt;text displayed here&gt; {{spell-ingredients}} - Ingredients:&lt;text displayed here&gt; {{spell-description}} - left-aligned text. Long passages will scroll. Skills {{skill-base}}- Attr: &lt;text displayed here&gt; {{skill-skill}} - Skill: &lt;text displayed here&gt; {{skill-bonus-misc-skill}} - ± Misc:&lt;text displayed here&gt; {{skill-bonus-misc-gear}} - ± Misc:&lt;text displayed here&gt; {{skill-notes}} - left-aligned text. Long passages will scroll. Misc {{free-text}} - left-aligned text. Long passages will scroll. {{footer}} - left-aligned text with text displayed at the bottom of the roll template. Undefined keys {{&lt;text&gt;}} - any key not defined in this roll template will be displayed as key(left column) and it's value(right column).&nbsp; This is similar to Roll20's default "purple" template. Dice pool Each die that's available for the dice pool is defined in the roll template and will only be displayed in it's designated row/column when displayed.&nbsp; Each die roll requires a flagged die-type ie {{attribute-die-one=1}} and a matching die-roll ie {{attribute-roll-one=[[1d6]]}}.&nbsp; All dice rolls will need to be an inline roll of 1d6, except for artifact dice which need to match it's appropriate scale. ie legendary is 1d12.&nbsp;&nbsp; NOTE: One exception to the d6 or artifact die range is the "d66" roller, which includes an expanded range of 1d10 instead of d6.&nbsp; This was added in case you want to make a d100 roll from the two d6 rolls.&nbsp;&nbsp; example; @{selected|whisper_option} &amp;{template:forbiddenlands} {{character_name=@{selected|character_name}}} {{character_id=@{selected|character_id}}} {{name=D100 Roll}} {{d66-die-one=[[ 1 ]] }} {{d66-roll-one=[[ 1d10-1 ]] }} {{d66-die-two=[[ 1 ]] }} {{d66-roll-two=[[ 1d10-1 ]] }} Below is a list of all the currently defined keys for dice and and their rolls in the roll template. {{artifact-die-eight}} {{artifact-die-ocho}} {{artifact-die-ten}} {{artifact-die-twelve}} {{artifact-roll-eight}} {{artifact-roll-ocho}} {{artifact-roll-ten}} {{artifact-roll-twelve}} {{attribute-die-eight}} {{attribute-die-eleven}} {{attribute-die-five}} {{attribute-die-four}} {{attribute-die-nine}} {{attribute-die-one}} {{attribute-die-seven}} {{attribute-die-six}} {{attribute-die-ten}} {{attribute-die-three}} {{attribute-die-twelve}} {{attribute-die-two}} {{attribute-roll-eight}} {{attribute-roll-eleven}} {{attribute-roll-five}} {{attribute-roll-four}} {{attribute-roll-nine}} {{attribute-roll-one}} {{attribute-roll-seven}} {{attribute-roll-six}} {{attribute-roll-ten}} {{attribute-roll-three}} {{attribute-roll-twelve}} {{attribute-roll-two}} {{consumable-die-eight}} {{consumable-die-six}} {{consumable-die-ten}} {{consumable-die-twelve}} {{consumable-roll-eight}} {{consumable-roll-six}} {{consumable-roll-ten}} {{consumable-roll-twelve}} {{d66-die-one}} {{d66-die-two}} {{d66-roll-one}} {{d66-roll-two}} {{gear-die-eight}} {{gear-die-eleven}} {{gear-die-five}} {{gear-die-four}} {{gear-die-nine}} {{gear-die-one}} {{gear-die-seven}} {{gear-die-six}} {{gear-die-ten}} {{gear-die-three}} {{gear-die-twelve}} {{gear-die-two}} {{gear-roll-eight}} {{gear-roll-eleven}} {{gear-roll-five}} {{gear-roll-four}} {{gear-roll-nine}} {{gear-roll-one}} {{gear-roll-seven}} {{gear-roll-six}} {{gear-roll-ten}} {{gear-roll-three}} {{gear-roll-twelve}} {{gear-roll-two}} {{negative-die-one}} {{negative-die-three}} {{negative-die-two}} {{negative-roll-one}} {{negative-roll-three}} {{negative-roll-two}} {{skill-die-eight}} {{skill-die-five}} {{skill-die-four}} {{skill-die-nine}} {{skill-die-one}} {{skill-die-seven}} {{skill-die-six}} {{skill-die-ten}} {{skill-die-three}} {{skill-die-two}} {{skill-roll-eight}} {{skill-roll-five}} {{skill-roll-four}} {{skill-roll-nine}} {{skill-roll-one}} {{skill-roll-seven}} {{skill-roll-six}} {{skill-roll-ten}} {{skill-roll-three}} {{skill-roll-two}}
Just wanted to say that this character sheet is gorgeous! Thank you for all your hard (and continued) work!
Jens A. said: FYI, I've spotted that the API Die Roller was broken when pushing legendary dice, so I've implemented a fix and made a Pull Request. When it has been accepted, anyone using the API Die Roller with this sheet should update to use version 1.3 (here's the PR&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/pull/957" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/pull/957</a> )&nbsp; Does this mean that we do not have to do anything once it is pushed out? Or do we have to reinstall the new version?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Any one-click API scripts installed will automatically update.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@Kenny S.&nbsp;&nbsp; Thanks for that.

Edited 1589033612
Jens A.
Pro
API Scripter
The API-die-roller has been updated now with the bugfix.
Vince - I saw in a Reddit thread you were looking for a reference regarding items being heavier than "heavy". That comes from the loot tables in the GM guide. You can potentially roll for items that count as 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 slots. They are referred to as Heavy (3), Heavy (4), etc.&nbsp; I think it would require the strongest of characters to be able to carry some of these items. That or put it on a mount. But with talents like a packrat, it is possible. As for rollable crits, I managed to accomplish that by just building a few rollable tables. It took all of an hour. No biggie. Now they are just a button click away. Personally, that isn't something I think the sheet is lacking.&nbsp;

Edited 1589341351
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I never noticed any items that were beyond "Heavy" when I first started making the sheet, but once it was brought up, sure enough there are a "relatively" few items listed (although I can certainly think of many more as a GM/Player).&nbsp; I went ahead and added weight values up to "10" on the sheet just to be safe. My knee-jerk reaction for crit injury outcomes was that each GM will probably create those tables for their own game...&nbsp; but having them available directly from the sheet might be I nice quality of life feature for Forbidden Lands tables.&nbsp; I really haven't given it too much thought.
Somewhat on topic regarding this sheet --- With some help from Jens, I just figured out how to use the sheet and the API dice roller to make custom dice rolling macros. In case other sheet users with PRO stumble across this, here is a sample of my test macro: /me shakes his halfing booty as he attempts to deftly dodge the attack!&nbsp; He goes prone! @{Irving|whisper_option_api} [[(@{Irving|move})d6]] [[(@{Irving|agility_total})d6]] [[(@{Irving|gear})d6]] [[(@{Irving|artifact_die_eight})d8+(@{Irving|artifact_die_ocho})d8+(@{Irving|artifact_die_ten})d10+(@{Irving|artifact_die_twelve})d12]] --Character|@{Irving|character_name} --Roll|@{Irving|Macro_name_1} As written the macro uses the character sheet setting as to whether or not the roll is whispered. This can be directly coded using an api toggle. The syntex can be found in the character sheet attributes for the API roller. Otherwise the rest is just pulling the appropriate fields into the roller. This bypasses the need for loading the sheet for skills that are often used. Plus you can give the macro some flavor text. To fill out the name of the "Roll" field you have to create a new attribute and populate it with whatever you want to use. There may be a way to code it directly in the macro without pulling it from a field, but I haven't experimented with figuring that out yet. In my case I created an attribute called Macro_name_1 and filled it in as the word "Dodge". Here is what the final result looks like along with a push attempt. I made it a Token Macro specific for the player. I have another version which builts in the modifier if he wanted to stay on his feet.&nbsp; Anyway, I'm beyond excited at the prospect of writing all sorts of macros that utilize this character sheet. I hope this helps others.&nbsp; Cheers!
@Vince - any way of being able to assign the weapon fields as specific sheet attributes like you have done with armor1, armor2, etc. That way they can be queried when writing macros that pull from the sheet. Right now when I'm writing macros that use the API dice roller I have to create a custom gear value attribute for each weapon and ask that the players update both the weapon part of the sheet AND the custom attribute when their weapon's gear dice decrease.&nbsp; Also, do you have a Patreon or any other way we can help support your effort? I feel at the least I owe you a beer or three.

Edited 1589673039
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
The weapons are a repeating section, so if you need to pull attribute values, you'll need to include the full repeating name in your macros.&nbsp; ie&nbsp;@{repeating_weapons_$X_weapon_name} where 'X' is the row number(starts at "0") or substitute '$X' with a rowID.&nbsp; Currently you would need to use the browser's inspect element to learn the rowID.&nbsp; I might add revealing the rowID on each repeating row to make that easier to copy/paste.&nbsp;&nbsp; example of how to locate rowID
@{Irving|whisper_option_api} [[(@{Irving|melee})d6]] [[(@{Irving|strength_total})d6]] [[(@{repeating_weapons_-M56xQevddwDFiBP0t9p_attr_weapon_bonus})d6]] [[(@{Irving|Null})d8]] --Character|@{Irving|character_name} --Roll|@{Irving|man up} I'm afraid that got way more advance than I might be capable of. So I just learned how to look at the code using Firefox. I found the name of the attribute, and after a bit of cluelessness, I found the rowid. &nbsp;I think I coded it correctly for the API, but now I'm getting a syntax error and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I inserted the bold stuff into a macro I know works, so it has to be something with how I wrote the new stuff. I wonder if it's due to the API roller looking for CHARACTERNAME|ATTRIBUTE?? Or is it that I'm linking to a dropdown box and should be looking for something that has a true digit value?? EDIT: I figured it out. It was suppose to be [[(@{repeating_weapons_-M56xQevddwDFiBP0t9p_weapon_bonus})d6]] No clue where I got the "attr" part from. Maybe copied from the html stuff. Anyway now it works like a charm. Clunky to get there and no way am I going to try to explain this to my players, but at least we have a solution.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Vince said: The weapons are a repeating section, so if you need to pull attribute values, you'll need to include the full repeating name in your macros.&nbsp;&nbsp; The gurps sheet has a brilliant idea. They post the row id for each row in an input in a hidden section you can click to reveal. That's a trick I'm going to add to the torg eternity sheet.&nbsp;

Edited 1589743257
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
One method for dealing with initiative on roll20 using a 10 card deck; 1. Select a token(or token group). 2. Right-click and "Add Turn". 3. Using a modified deck (game prep: make a 10 card deck or copy the default deck and delete the extras), choose "Deal" and then "Deal Cards to Turn Order Items". Each token will then be given a card which shows on the turn tracker. I believe each player could do this step on their own if you prefer. 4. (optional) Sort the turn tracker (gear/option&gt;Ascending). 5. Manually adjust(drag up/down) anyone on the tracker if necessary. ie order substitution. 6. Cycle the tracker as combat progresses. 7. Once combat is finished, clear the tracker and recall+shuffle all cards. I (or someone...) might be able to create an API script that can handle all of this a little more smoothly for Pro subscribers.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Forbidden Lands v1.71 update ( #6502 ) Updated version checking(sheetworker). Thank you GiGs. Added two additional rows of armor. Use button(triangular icon) under 2nd row to show/hide additional rows as needed. Armor Rating dice are included for all&nbsp;donned&nbsp;armor. Armor weight is included toward encumbrance if the armor is&nbsp;carried. Updated roll template for the additional rows of armor. Details about the armor are only included in the roll if the armor is donned and includes a name. Updated armor artifact dice. A single artifact die will be included for a given column (mighty, mighty 2, epic, and legendary) even if multiple rows have been selected. This is necessary due to the limits of the roll template. Corrected a few misspelled attributes. Converted automatically using version checking routine.
Just wanted to jump on and say keep up the good work. This sheet allowed us to play for the past year online and has really grown better and better. Now I just wish I was a better DM to take advantage of everything it can do!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
;-) Thanks. I still have some things to add.&nbsp; I just need the time...
Hello! So - I'm going through the character sheet (which is great), and starting to basically fill out a bestiary, but I'm curious: if there are changes to the character sheet, will my bestiary get demolished? Am I wasting my time by filling out all these monster stat blocks?

Edited 1590611714
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
No, the sheet itself doesnt store your beasts stats. They are stored in roll20's database. Think of the character sheet as simply a way to display the data stored elsewhere. Designers can freely change the layout of the sheet, and as long as they dont change the actual attribute names, all the data remains intact. Even if they do change the attributes, responsible sheet designers like Vince use (and occasionally misuse in Vince's case) scripts to ensure the old attributes migrate to the new attribute names so the user never suffers any loss.&nbsp; In short, dont worry about it - your beasts will be safe no matter how the sheet changes.
Awesome - thanks GiGs!&nbsp;

Edited 1590614696
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
"responsible sheet designers..."&nbsp; &lt;/chuckle&gt; ;-p
Hey, Vince, I'm being told by my players that they are having difficulties decreasing Willpower points on the sheet. The only way to reduce the number is by clearing all WP and then ticking back up to the correct value. &nbsp;Not sure if this is how you intended it to work. It's &nbsp;minor thing, but wanted to bring it to your attention.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks Michael.&nbsp; It should go up/down as needed...&nbsp; I'll have a look tonight and report back.&nbsp; Cheers.

Edited 1591760889
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Michael said: Hey, Vince, I'm being told by my players that they are having difficulties decreasing Willpower points on the sheet. The only way to reduce the number is by clearing all WP and then ticking back up to the correct value. &nbsp;Not sure if this is how you intended it to work. It's &nbsp;minor thing, but wanted to bring it to your attention. Hi Michael, I'm not able to reproduce the issue.&nbsp; ;-(&nbsp; Maybe they are using something other than Chrome or FF? (animated gif)
I’ll check with them when we play on Saturday. Maybe it was a lag issue at the time. But thank you for checking.&nbsp;
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Michael said: I’ll check with them when we play on Saturday. Maybe it was a lag issue at the time. But thank you for checking.&nbsp; Just let me know if they are still experiencing the issue and I'll investigate further.&nbsp; Have a good game. ;-)
Sorry if i missed it in the thread here but where can I snag that awesome looking FBL Cheat Sheet handout? Also, well done to whomever put it together!

Edited 1592695196
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Frank said: Sorry if i missed it in the thread here but where can I snag that awesome looking FBL Cheat Sheet handout? Also, well done to whomever put it together! I grabbed it from the r/forbiddenlands forum. <a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/ForbiddenLands/comments/fwvw34/switched_to_online_play_so_made_a_landing_page_to/" rel="nofollow">https://www.reddit.com/r/ForbiddenLands/comments/fwvw34/switched_to_online_play_so_made_a_landing_page_to/</a> :-)
Ah perfect! Thanks for sharing the link :)