Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Way to retrieve Darkvision or token vision with a macro?

Hey all, First DM session with R20 coming up, and I've accumulated macros for many things I think will help the game flow smoothly, including a PC Status which reports class, HP, AC, 6 stats, etc. I haven't been able to find any way by examining the OGL 5E sheet we use, or searching for any information on reporting a character's vision. Is there an attribute for Darkvision, or maybe pull it from a selected token? It's not crucial, but would be nice to have, and I just can't find where it might be. Any helpful assistance or pointers appreciated, M
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You can use: @{selected|npc_senses} for npcs, but most PCs just have a racial feature among their feature list. It would probably require a specialized API script to parse out.
OK, that's pretty much what I sussed out, but wanted to ask in case I missed it somewhere. Thanks, M