Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Forums not displaying properly

I'm seeing all sorts of weird issues with the forums... Timestamps on the top right of each post just display as numbers instead of actual date/times. All line breaks are removed, turning posts into horrible walls of text.   appearing all over the place. All images are missing from posts. All links just appear as plain text. The reply box is very small, and all the formatting buttons are missing. The "Post New Topic" button on the top right of each forum doesn't work. Hitting refresh a few times eventually fixes all of these problems. Some screenshots to illustrate the problems...
Same for me, Chrome on Windows 10. As you say, comes and goes. Every other site is fine.
Over the last few days I have been suffering the same issues as above. There are several threads reporting similar issues, but no official response at this time.

Edited 1589903950
Same issues here too, and the weird time thing is showing up in LFG listings too. I'm also windows 10 using chrome.
I don't think this is browser or OS related.  I've seen this on windows, linux, android, and in Firefox and Vivaldi.

Edited 1589933325
It would appear that I started another post with similar issue. h ttps://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8694943/next-game-dates-are-showing-invalid-dates

Edited 1589949103
Has anyone grabbed a console log when seeing these issues? Also, maybe call up the inspector and look at the HTML and CSS of a dropdown menu that is not working? I have a feeling that a CSS style sheet is on a server that some folks can't connect to. It may also be helpful to know geographically where everyone having this problem is in the world (Europe, North America, etc.).

Edited 1589966748
Looking at a console log, the culprit is this GET request... GEThttps://app.roll20.net/assets/v2.js?1589285720 [HTTP/2 504 Gateway Timeout 54ms] I tried posting the full console output but my reply does not appear after clicking "Submit Post"
Rabulias said: Has anyone grabbed a console log when seeing these issues? Also, maybe call up the inspector and look at the HTML and CSS of a dropdown menu that is not working? I have a feeling that a CSS style sheet is on a server that some folks can't connect to. It may also be helpful to know geographically where everyone having this problem is in the world (Europe, North America, etc.). In the UK here.
UK here too
Same issue and in Sweden
Alan said: Looking at a console log, the culprit is this GET request... GEThttps://app.roll20.net/assets/v2.js?1589285720 [HTTP/2 504 Gateway Timeout 54ms] I tried posting the full console output but my reply does not appear after clicking "Submit Post" I forgot to say, if that GET request completes with "200 OK", then the page displays correctly.
Alan said: Alan said: Looking at a console log, the culprit is this GET request... GEThttps://app.roll20.net/assets/v2.js?1589285720 [HTTP/2 504 Gateway Timeout 54ms] I tried posting the full console output but my reply does not appear after clicking "Submit Post" I forgot to say, if that GET request completes with "200 OK", then the page displays correctly. Thanks for diagnosing the fault. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That's the exact behavior I see whenever looking at the forums on an ancient iPad3. Been that way on that piece of hardware for years. FWIW.

Edited 1589990458
I'm experiencing this issue even today. Refreshing my browser will correct the issue sometimes.I'm located in United States, California, using Windows 10 (1909) on latest version of Firefox.
We believe we've fixed this issue. Let us know.
Seems fixed now, thanks.
Yes, seemed ok yesterday and is still displaying ok now, Thanks a lot.
Closing out, thanks!