Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't add my tokens to the battle field

Everything has been working pretty well for the past couple of weeks. This morning, I launched my game, and am unable to load any of my tokens onto the battle field. Game URL: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/6958256" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/6958256</a> I've tried on both Firefox and Chrome. Their console logs show very similar errors and warnings. Here are the errors from Firefox. Console shows this error: Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at inline (“script-src”). editor :13:1 Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at inline (“script-src”). 3 jquery-1.9.1.js :1444:6 Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at inline (“script-src”). 3 jquery-1.9.1.js :1450:5 Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at inline (“script-src”). inspectlet.js :4:8118
Funny, this issue was happening for around 20 minutes. I tried back just now and everything seems to be working. I'll leave this post in case y'all need it for any sore of research later.
I spoke too soon, problem still persists and I think I might have an idea what's happening (unless this is just coincidence). Last night, I used the dropdown menu to enable the API script 5th Edition OGL by Roll20 Companion It was right before sleeping, so I didn't have a chance to test it out on my game at all. Woke up this morning and went to test some things out on my game. When tokens wouldn't load onto the playing field (after drag and drop), I suspected that might be the issue so disabled it. After disabling, things still wouldn't work for several minutes. I wrote the first post in this thread because of that. Maybe it took some time for the removal of that to catch up and that's why everything came back to normal? Then, seeing things started to work, I re-enabled that script. Right after that, the same problem exists again. Not sure what's up.