Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG Tool -- add Exclusion ("Black List") to search

Score + 18
Fyndhal
Plus
Sheet Author
Add Exclusions as a drop down Currently, you can filter by specific games. I'd like to do a search for anything EXCEPT whatever. In the existing system, this is tedious and makes finding new game systems difficult.
Ahpook
Roll20 Production Team
Seconded!
WURD UP!
Sounds reasonable
This also sounds cool to me. Thirded!

Edited 1591563201
Sounds useful! Forthed!
Yeah, the LFG search needs improvement in general.
Fyndhal
Plus
Sheet Author
Looking for more support here! Come on folks, give it your +1!
Fyndhal
Plus
Sheet Author
Bumping for Visibility
+1
I think this should be expanded to all the forums, because in general I want to see all the recent postings EXCEPT for LFG ones.....I'm not interested, they're just clutter to me, and they tend to overwhelm the rest of the postings. So much so that I sometimes just don't look at the forums because of them. You can currently do this by selected all the forums you do  want to see.....but it would be much simpler with a single exclusion than it is for 8 inclusions. Far fewer clicks.