I'm using the TokenActions script which creates buttons for the actions that a character has.  One of the things it does it create an action for spells that looks something like this: /w @{character_name} &{template:atk} {{desc=**Cantrips:** [Chill Touch](~repeating_spell-cantrip_-M7oYuvAjOyZciLp18sB_spell) | [Fire Bolt](~repeating_spell-cantrip_-M7oYxrh2hUBt0lTKscB_spell) | [Light](~repeating_spell-cantrip_-M7oZ1NTKMXosRqYizYL_spell) | [Mage Hand](~repeating_spell-cantrip_-M7oZ50vPSgM9NJBtVF4_spell) **1st:** [Detect Magic](~repeating_spell-1_-M7oZ8pcZr3fAwDiT3cN_spell) | [Mage Armor](~repeating_spell-1_-M7oZCRhzXHONysjsf-l_spell) | [Ray of Sickness](~repeating_spell-1_-M7oZEvxrlNxdmhT00Lr_spell) | [Shield](~repeating_spell-1_-M7oZIXcpsTk29-Fn2yf_spell) **2nd:** [Misty Step](~repeating_spell-2_-M7oZKwZu4CobTl6lppw_spell) | [Ray of Enfeeblement](~repeating_spell-2_-M7oZOJl5a7C6SUidser_spell) **3rd:** [Animate Dead](~repeating_spell-3_-M7oZRTYShsIwfZszcvb_spell) | [Counterspell](~repeating_spell-3_-M7oZTlcWokRrYCkz3Zt_spell) | [Fireball](~repeating_spell-3_-M7oZWZ9OuZLqWuuClBB_spell) **4th:** [Blight](~repeating_spell-4_-M7oZZepY8bicPZDVZWQ_spell) | [Greater Invisibility](~repeating_spell-4_-M7oZbsJlhGeO-P5kEf8_spell) **5th:** [Cloudkill](~repeating_spell-5_-M7oZf7Lq4HUZcaiT-t-_spell) }} What I'm trying to do is to put fx into some of the spells.  For example, for Fireball, I'm trying to put in: /fx burst-fire @{target|Destination|token_id} @{target|Destination|token_id} I'm assuming that the ~repeating_spell stuff is part of the atk template because I don't see it elsewhere but it seems to do things like decrement the number of slots available, roll the dice for the spell, etc. I had a separate ability for fireball but I can't figure out how to get it to roll the dice and do all the other things that get done when you normally cast the spell.  And I can't figure out how to add the "/fx" command to what TokenAction generates because that seems to break the "Spell" button created by TokenAction.   I'm sure there's a trick here that I just haven't learned yet and haven't found elsewhere. :-) BTW, if it matters and isn't clear, this is on the 5e OGL sheet.  If it's not clear from the above, what I want is to create either a button for individual spells, or modify the button created by TokenAction to add fx to the spells but still get all the other things like having the dice rolled, the number of slots decremented, etc.   Any help is appreciated.  Thank you.