Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Stylus/Stylish Help

Not sure if this is the right forum to post this, if not please move. I am using the following code (found on here and edited to my own tastes but can't find it again to credit the author) to move my radial bars around my tokens. #radial-menu { --color-text-primary: #b3b3b3; --color-bg-dark: #1c1111; --color-text-disabled: #150d0d; --color-element-bg: #372828; --color-red: #f85212; --color-green: #78ff10; --color-blue: #0c6be7; --color-yellow: #fc0; --font-number: "Ruda", sans-serif; } #radial-menu .button { background: var(--color-element-bg) !important; border: 0px; } #radial-menu .button.button-1 { border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; } #radial-menu .button.button-2 { border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; } #radial-menu .button.button-1, #radial-menu .button.button-2 { box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px var(--color-text-disabled); left: 75px; } #radial-menu .button.button-2 { top: -5px; } #radial-menu .button.button-1 { top: 34px; } #radial-menu .button.button-3, #radial-menu .button.button-4, #radial-menu .button.button-5 { left: -45px; } #radial-menu .button.button-3 { box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px var(--color-text-disabled), inset 0px 0px 5px var(--color-green), inset 0px 0px 10px var(--color-green), inset 0px 0px 15px var(--color-green) !important; top: 15px; } #radial-menu .button.button-4 { box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px var(--color-text-disabled), inset 0px 0px 5px var(--color-blue), inset 0px 0px 10px var(--color-blue), inset 0px 0px 15px var(--color-blue) !important; top: 55px; } #radial-menu .button.button-5 { box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px var(--color-text-disabled), inset 0px 0px 5px var(--color-red), inset 0px 0px 10px var(--color-red), inset 0px 0px 15px var(--color-red) !important; top: -25px; } #radial-menu .button div.inner { background: none; color: var(--color-text-primary); font-family: var(--font-number); font-weight: 800; margin-top: 5px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px var(--color-bg-dark), 0px 0px 2px var(--color-bg-dark), 0px 0px 2px var(--color-bg-dark); } #radial-menu .button.button-1 div.inner, #radial-menu .button.button-2 div.inner { margin-top: 2px; } #radial-menu .button div.inner span { font-size: 18px !important; } #radial-menu .markermenu { background: var(--color-element-bg) !important; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px var(--color-text-disabled); } #radial-menu .markermenu .markercolor, #radial-menu .markermenu .markericon { border: 5px; } #radial-menu .markermenu.open { width: 235px; height: 225px; border-radius: 15px; } #radial-menu .markermenu .markericon.active, #radial-menu .markermenu .markercolor.active { outline: 2px dashed var(--color-yellow); outline-offset: -2px; border: 0px; background-color: var(--color-yellow); border-radius: 5px; } #radial-menu .markermenu .markercolor.dead { color: var(--color-red); top: -2px; } However I can't seem to figure out how to move the text input boxes that are linked to them. I would like the text input boxes to be to the left of the relevant radial. Could anyone help me with this please?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The author is  Kirill S.  from this post . You could try asking them in-thread, so that others who adapt their excellent piece of code can benefit from the answer.
Thank you @Keithcurtis. Heading that way now.