Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll20 Pathfinder Character Sheet Issue

In our Pathfinder game we're using the Roll20 Pathfinder character sheet. One of the players is playing a rogue with two-weapon-fighting. The issue they are having is that the sheet doesn't appear to allow "Bonus Dice (No Crit)" for the "Additional Attacks (picture below). So the question is, when attacking with two weapons against a target that she can use sneak attack against, how do we account for the sneak attack damage on the off-hand attack? Thank you.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
The rogue I have played with rolls all sneak attack dice in the description and adds or ignores the rolls in the same order as the attacks are displayed.
Thank you, that works just fine. I didn't realize you could roll dice through that field.
Kraynic said: The rogue I have played with rolls all sneak attack dice in the description and adds or ignores the rolls in the same order as the attacks are displayed. What do you mean by "in the description?"   I am trying to handle an Acid Burst bow with Holy arrows and it's giving me fits.  A screen shot would be helpful.   Thank you in advance.

Edited 1592263749
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Skip G. said: Kraynic said: The rogue I have played with rolls all sneak attack dice in the description and adds or ignores the rolls in the same order as the attacks are displayed. What do you mean by "in the description?"   I am trying to handle an Acid Burst bow with Holy arrows and it's giving me fits.  A screen shot would be helpful.   Thank you in advance. In the screenshot in the first post, you can see the description and notes fields at the bottom of the image.  You can put them in either of those fields, but description is nice to use for things like this.  If you are fighting something that is immune to precision damage, you can uncheck box by description and it will turn off that display/roll in chat.  I find it a useful place to put rolls for concealment miss chance also, since it can be toggled on/off with that checkbox. Each sneak attack roll should be something like this if you want it to scale with your level: [[[[ceil(@{class1_level}/2)]]d6]]   This assumes that rogue is in the first class slot.  Just put in as many as you need with a comma or pipe between them.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I just got home, so can do screenshots.  After testing, I had to tweak the damage calculation slightly, so I edited my previous post. This is a first level character, so there only ever going to be the one for each hand (I have a separate attack for single dagger without the TWF penalty).  If I upped him to level 8 for a bab of 6, I will want to have 2 rolls for each one.  It would probably be good to shorten my wording to be sure the lines don't wrap either.