Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Create static torches

Hello Guys! I would like to creat stati torches on the walls for my dungeon map without using any object or token. There is no way to do such a thing? Do you have an invisible object we can put to generate light? Any suggestion is welcome! TNX, Leo
Keith
Pro
Marketplace Creator
If you are using the Dynamic Lighting system then this can easily be done.  Place tokens that emit light on the Dynamic Lighting layer.  The light will be visible, but the token itself will be hidden.
But what happens when your party takes a torch down & thows it at the BEM?
Keith said: If you are using the Dynamic Lighting system then this can easily be done.  Place tokens that emit light on the Dynamic Lighting layer.  The light will be visible, but the token itself will be hidden. Despite using the dynamic lighting a lot over the last few months or so I didnt even think of trying this, and it is wonderful. Thank you!
I set the torch or fire token to emit light then move to the map layer
Thank you guys!! You solved my problem and the result is A W E S O M E ! !
I had no idea I could do this, either.  Thank you for sharing!