Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [8:30PM PST] [Free] [Weekly] [Friday] [D&D5e] Looking for up to 2-3 players to join the game

Edited 1590810654
Currently looking for a few more players to run them through Rick and Morty Vs D&D, and after Out of the Abyss. Any questions feel free to leave a message
Currently we have a Wizard, Rogue, Paladin all level 1
I would be interested in playing. Are there any race/classes you don't allow? I'd be rolling something from official WotC source-books, so not looking to do homebrew or anything. I would most likely be a divine caster (druid or maybe celestial warlock) to give the party a bit more healing if I joined.
I would be interested in the Out of the Abyss campaign. I have played Pathfinder for  few years now but not 5e. I've played ranged characters mostly but am down to be what the party needs. I'd be interested in playing a barbarian or cleric.
I am interested in playing. I have used roll20 to GM but never played myself and im very flexible as to what kind of PC.
I'm interested i joining. I can fill classes if the party would want me to
Update: the time has moved to 9 PM PST and still looking for 1 more
I don't know If I'm late to the party or not but I just posted about looking for party Friday nights and  this is perfect. If you have a spot open dm me plz love to join. I'll fill any role needed.
I have a 1st level fighter/ archer. I’d love to play in your out of the abyss.