Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can TokenMod Manipulate Freehand or Polygon/Line Objects?

Doesn't see to work for me. Are there restrictions based on who drew it? I want to pull polygons on and off the wall layer to open passageways/doorways.
Have you tried DoorKnocker?
Also check out One-Way Dynamic Lighting.  The name is misleading -- what it does is create a trigger area linked to a dynamic lighting line, so that when any token is put in the trigger area, the linked line goes away, allowing vision and movement, until the token leaves the trigger area again.  It's available in the One-Click menu.  The trigger area can be elsewhere on the map, any token can activated it, and all tokens with sight and movement are affected. Also look at Pathsplitter, which can be useful when someone blasts through a wall.  Also on the One-Click.
I have used CommandDoors&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/390047/slug%7D" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/390047/slug%7D</a> &nbsp;for several of my adventures. If you give your players permission to the action token they can open doors for themselves, don't and the door acts as though it is locked until they get it open and you give them permission to use it. In one game I created a set of keys for the party to discover. I then assigned a character sheet to the action token of each door. When the party discovered the key I gave them control of the character so they could open the door.
Thank you everyone for your suggestions. Door Knocker turned out to be exactly what I needed. The way it uses auras to locate nearby walls instead of having to know individual IDs makes it super fast.