Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll20AM broken?

Tried in multiple different games.  Sound files work from Jukebox, but not from Roll20AM.  Did Rol20 release a change to the base game which broke Roll20AM?
not sure if this is related, but my API scripts are not functioning either...
GroupInitiative, for example, is working for me.  Just not Roll20am
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
There's a notification at the top of the forum saying there's an API problem, and they are working on a fix.
Roll20AM is still not functioning after that patch.
GiGs said: There's a notification at the top of the forum saying there's an API problem, and they are working on a fix. thanks for the heads up
I had to re-run "!roll20AM --config" and Import Jukebox again. Now its working.
Roll20 was working but I found I couldn't control the sound on any of the mp3 files I had imported. I would set the sound I wanted, then when it would loop back again, the sound was back up. After fighting with it in two different games I deleted the API. However, now I can't play any music at all. Does anyone else have this problem or am I just screwed?