Summary: ========= If a DM and interested (play at start, run soon)&nbsp; please send a PM for an invit e. Please include how much experience you have and how familiar you are with legacy systems. Oh I also coordinate a lot of games so please include "OSR AD&amp;D" in the subject so I send an invite for the correct game :) Everyone here will run. And this will be 1st edition AD&amp;D. Others in our group have also expressed an interest in running BECMI (or even other old school systems) instead so that is a possibility as well.&nbsp; if you'd like to know some of the systems I am familiar with, check my profile.&nbsp; I've been running since the 70's.&nbsp; Details: ====== This is a game that was created due to this thread: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8738512/recently-retired-old-timer-from-the-70s-dot-dot-dot-anyone-interested-in-me-dming-old-style-1st-edition-campaigns" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8738512/recently-retired-old-timer-from-the-70s-dot-dot-dot-anyone-interested-in-me-dming-old-style-1st-edition-campaigns</a> Most of us are very long-term DMs from way back.&nbsp;&nbsp; Frequency: After initial scheduling it looks like either weekly or bi-weekly, start time around 8 PM PST (5 PM EST).&nbsp; However as I am running to get this started and I get up 4 AM for work the sessions will be short until we turn this over.&nbsp; My preferred start time was 3 PM :) I won't be running a long campaign, more likely a short story arc just to get the ball rolling before turning it over.&nbsp;&nbsp; As we get enough folks we may split off to other times that fit better.&nbsp; Also the setting is to built by the players whether it's pure sandbox, existing (greyhawk, etc.) settings, a mix, big picture related (all humans must die!) etc... Full disclosure and a friendly reminder: this group is all DMs and if you are a user of roll20 you probably know how hard it is to find one. So please do not request to join only to ghost the group or sessions (i.e. no call no show) or never run. It shows a lack of courtesy and takes the space away from other folks who would really like to play.&nbsp; Any players engaging in such behavior will be logged and factored in future invites (which may unfortunately include being blocked outright).