New one-shot on Monday 15th at 5pm EDT (-4 UTC). In his late years, a rich and eccentric noble hopes to correct some of the mistakes he made in the past by making a significant change his will and testament in favor of someone he wronged a long time ago. He has sent word to his future heir to see a well-versed and trusted solicitor in the town of Taleswood to receive all the details before heading to his estate in the city of Spearwood. This is where our story begins, as 5 strangers meet under the promise of wealth and land, for a journey that may very well be their last. Hello again! After running a few one-shots a couple of weeks ago , I got a chance to learn a bit more, get some useful feedback, and expand on the world I'm building and now I'm back with a new adventure! This one-shot is for D&D 5e players who enjoy roleplay, combat, solving mysteries, and also want to help a friendly DM run more games! The setting and story are homebrewed but the game itself will use official rules. The tone of the game is, for the most part, lighthearted but I'm adding a dose of spooky for this adventure as well. Characters will have to make quick decisions to solve dangerous problems, and every choice they make along the way will affect the outcome of their journey, should they survive to see the end. Here are the details: - Schedule: Monday June 15, 17:00-20:00 EDT (Easter Daylight Saving Time); -4GMT (Greenwich Meridian Time). - Source Books: PHB, XGtE (the content will be provided after joining the table). - Platforms: Discord (voice), Roll20 (VTT), DndBeyond (Character Creation). - Character Level: 3. - Ability scores: Standard Array (15-14-13-12-10-08). - Variant Encumbrance. - Starting equipment. - Fixed/Average Hit Point System. - Progression system: Milestones (although this is not important since it is a one-shot). Important: With this one-shot, I'm seeking donations of $10 and up in the form of Roll20 gift cards. This will help unlock more features and content on Roll20, support creators on the platform, and improve the overall experience of all the players in the different games I'm running right now and that I hope to run in the future (both paid and free of charge). If you'd like to participate send me a PM or post your reply in this thread. You can also see the game listing here . Well, that's it for now. Thank you for reading! I hope you can be a part of this story :D Stay safe and let's play D&D! B. This game encourages a one-time payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 and up in the form of Roll20 gift cards. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.