Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is there a way to use table token as MOOK's token and have API randomly roll on table to select side when dropped onto map?

Edited 1591961537
Essentially as above, is there a way to use table token as MOOK's token and have API randomly roll on table to select side when dropped onto map? I know i can just right-click once it's on the map and select random but if i want to populate a town with villagers or have a crowd of guards show up it'd be really cool if it could just auto randomise what they looked like from a table of options. I feel like i'm missing something and this should be dead easy.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Yes, provided the graphics in the table are all from a User's Library.  If it contains Marketplace images, the API can't set them.  Changing currentside does not change the image, so from the API, you have to set both the current side and the imgsrc.  You need to decode the images from the sides property.  You can look at TokenMod for an example of doing that.
The Aaron said: Yes, provided the graphics in the table are all from a User's Library.  If it contains Marketplace images, the API can't set them.  Changing currentside does not change the image, so from the API, you have to set both the current side and the imgsrc.  You need to decode the images from the sides property.  You can look at TokenMod for an example of doing that. cheers