Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Utility scripts needed for other scripts

Hi there, When I first started using Roll20, I installed a few scripts that, at the time, were listed as necessary in order to run other scripts: VectorMath MatrixMath PathMath splitArgs HTML Builder Character Sheet Utils Embarrassingly, I no longer know what purpose these scripts serve, and whether I need them anymore. Here are the scripts I use: 5th Edition OGL by Roll20 Companion ChatSetAttr Check It Out ColorEmote Combat Master Concentration DeathTracker Door Knocker GroupInitiative InspirationTracker Lib Token Markers Maplock Multi-Cal Purse Strings RecursiveTable Roll20 Audio Master SendText (scriptlet) Supernotes Token Action Maker Tokenmod TokenNameNumber Can anyone tell me how to find out which scripts from the second list need which scripts from the first list in order to run?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I think if you go to delete them, they'll warn you if they are needed by another script.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
You can start by disabling them.
The Aaron said: You can start by disabling them. Haha, yes, I will start doing that. I was just curious if there was a place where script dependency info was recorded. @Gigs, thanks for the suggestion!