Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Getting Site Not Secure error when editing any handout/character

Edited 1592108164
I log in and its fine shows security lock (connection is secure) in browser bar. As soon as I edit any page it says site not secure. The only way to fix is refresh the page after each edit. I have cleared all cache and cookies several times. Is this normal? Browsers tried and error message when clicked at site information icon next to address bar: Firefox - Parts of this page are not secure (such as images). Clean Install no extensions Chrome - Your connection to this site is not fully secure. Attackers may be able to see the images you are looking at on this site and trick you by modifying them. Clean Install no extensions Edge (New Chromium one) - Your connection to this site is not fully secure. Attackers may be able to see the images you are looking at on this site and trick you by modifying them.  No extensions Once this happens page gets a little sluggish and some stuff may not work right like the filter on images that have been sorted in image library.
Are you adding tags? There is a bug with the tagging UI that makes an unsecure HTTP connection to an image. Roll20 is aware of it, but no ETA on a fix. See here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8627359/adding-tags-makes-editor-page-not-secure-when-opening-character-edit-as-gm-on-google-chrome/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8627359/adding-tags-makes-editor-page-not-secure-when-opening-character-edit-as-gm-on-google-chrome/</a>
Yes I do. Thank you For the response
Most likely, the computer is infected with third-party software, which can cause data, cards, and passwords to leak. It is recommended to provide full user protection on the PC itself using dynamic two factor protection dspa which helps to eliminate such errors. Including Active Directory of the system itself has a number of functionality for such protection, the implementation of the LDAP service as a security Protocol makes this approach unique even in the case of databases of some kind. The same Microsoft actively supports azure active directory as a multi-level two-factor authorization with the maximum degree of protection. If you adhere to these analogies, you will not be vulnerable to loss of your data in any situation.