Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Player and GM profile

Edited 1592591288
Daymin Kaynin
KS Backer
As a player when I join a game, I like story and investigating. Also I don’t mind telling stories unrelated to the game and talking about current events during the game. It would be nice to show players that as a GM I am combat driven and do impressions of NPCs. If you want to run a game where every one is super focused and stay in character the whole time, let’s make a player sheet or GM sheet to show that.  It would be cool to have stats on the sheet as well. I’m thinking. Focus. When a player plays in a game the GM or other players could up or down a single stat by 1. Prep could be a stat to show if you came with your character made. Maybe even abilities or badges could be used to show a player could help out with rules questions or roleplays with other characters while the GM is making the next map as the party went some where they weren’t prepared for.  At the very least there could be tags the show what kind of player or GM you are  
So, like character sheets for the people on roll20?
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
So, like a Rating system?
Both of those would be welcome: a more fleshed out profile and a rating system.
Rain  said: So, like character sheets for the people on roll20? Yes. B Simon Smith said: So, like a Rating system? Also yes. And a cool RPG inspired system would make sense. 
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .