Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Sheet Request Thread, Consolidated, mk II

Edited 1589985244
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
RODRIGO D. said: GiGs said: I've just reported all 6 of the posts, hopefully mods can remove them. Edit: make that 7 posts. The last one was decent enough to remove the giant and obnoxious screenshots. Edit 2: make that 8 posts, I missed the one who started it all. Sorry about these last messages, being considered as spam, but we have a large community in Brazil that plays this system. As the Old Dragon system is celebrating its 10th anniversary in the coming months, it would be very important for us to have the form released and, even, we could develop the compendium to be included in Roll20. If these last messages do not respect any rules that I did not find, I apologize and accept any guidance on how to present support for the approval of the character sheet. Thank you. It's spam, because you are sending the messages to the wrong place. The people in this thread are community members and volunteers. We can not get this sheet released. &nbsp;To do that you have to message <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> . Only they can help you. Every post in this thread about it is just pointless spam.&nbsp; This thread has a specific purpose: for members of the community to ask other members of the community to make sheets. Your posts are clogging up the thread and ruining it for its actual purpose.
Hey everyone, I have deleted most of the old dragon posts. I left the first just so people are aware it exists. As GiGs has stated, this is a community driven effort and not the place to ask that a sheet be released outside of the usual sheet merge days (you can read more about that on the github repository). If you have questions about such as this, please email us at <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a>. Any new requests for the old dragon sheet such as those mentioned will be subject to further moderator action.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thank you, Drespar.
Esper Genesis, the sci fi version of D&amp;D 5th edition, has character sheets now&nbsp; here
I am hoping to work on a Modern AGE Campaign, and I do not see a sheet for Modern AGE. The sheets available are lacking some of the things unique to Modern AGE. I am also technically not terribly savvy. I was wondering if anybody would be willing to help me, or to take it upon themselves to help me make this possible?&nbsp;

Edited 1590252070
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
VixyVixie5 said: I am hoping to work on a Modern AGE Campaign, and I do not see a sheet for Modern AGE. The sheets available are lacking some of the things unique to Modern AGE. I am also technically not terribly savvy. I was wondering if anybody would be willing to help me, or to take it upon themselves to help me make this possible? The AGE System sheet is the closest we have. <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/AGE_System" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/AGE_System</a>
Andreas J. &nbsp; This sheet is missing things for Modern Age. Is there a way for me, or another person to add them into the sheet? I am willing to learn something to make it happen on my own as long as I have some direction.&nbsp;
David
Sheet Author
VixyVixie5 said: Andreas J. &nbsp; This sheet is missing things for Modern Age. Is there a way for me, or another person to add them into the sheet? I am willing to learn something to make it happen on my own as long as I have some direction.&nbsp; I contacted the sheet author about adding The Expanse to the sheet and he indicated that he was going to do some work on the AGE sheet in the next few months.&nbsp; He also said&nbsp; he was going to coordinate the changes on the Green Ronin Discord server.&nbsp; You could send him PM&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/users/594486/olivier" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/users/594486/olivier</a> &nbsp;and ask about it.
If anyone is familiar with the system, Cyberpunk 2020 sheets would be fantastic

Edited 1590320065
David
Sheet Author
Dr. Sinister said: If anyone is familiar with the system, Cyberpunk 2020 sheets would be fantastic Cyberpunk 2020 sheets have been available on Roll20 for sometime and Cyberpunk Red more recently.
David said: Dr. Sinister said: If anyone is familiar with the system, Cyberpunk 2020 sheets would be fantastic Cyberpunk 2020 sheets have been available on Roll20 for sometime and Cyberpunk Red more recently. Oh ho, would you look at that. Never thought of looking under 'I" for Cyberpunk lol.&nbsp; Thanks a bunch!!
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Dr. Sinister said: Oh ho, would you look at that. Never thought of looking under 'I" for Cyberpunk lol.&nbsp; Thanks a bunch!! Finding games in the dropdown is hard to do alphabetically, because they are grouped into categories of related games or by publsiher. Its much easier to just start typing the name in the filterbox, and you'll find them wherever they are.
Good morning fellow gamers! Posting here (hope this is the correct area) to request a 1st edition Mutants &amp; Masterminds character sheet be added to the roll20 character sheet options. I am willing to commission the creation and addition of this sheet - any interested creators please contact me directly, thank you!&nbsp;

Edited 1590681022
Hello, first time trying this. Hopefully it will be an easy sheet to make if yous have access to the templates of the others that are already available. Basically, I would like it to function practically the same way as the sheets for Star Wars 5th Edition do –&nbsp;with a few little changes. The main differences between what I need and SW5E/D&amp;D are these: Acrobatics has been renamed to Agility; Arcana and Religion have been removed, but a new Wisdom-based skill has been added in their place – Spiritualism; Technology is also new skill, but governed by Intelligence; Nature has been renamed to Science; finally, Medicine is now based on Intelligence rather than Wisdom. Mechanically and nominally, everything else is basically the same except that there are only five classes: Academic (1d6 hit die, Wisdom and Charisma saving throws), Brawler (1d12, Strength and Constitution), Heavy Gunner (1d12, Strength and Constitution), Martial Artist (1d8, Strength and Dexterity), Trooper (1d10, Dexterity and Constitution). Instead of races, there are "physical backgrounds" – whereas the other background field has been renamed to "social background". NPC character sheet would also be like in SW5E, but in this style instead (just smaller and shorter versions of the same thing). The game is complete 5th Ed. style homebrew and my own invention, called Metro 2033: New Dawn (inspired by the book and game series, of course). So if they could be made to look a little Eastern European and post-apocalyptic that would be great. There's a great font I use for the game's logo here:&nbsp; <a href="https://www.dafont.com/metro-2.font" rel="nofollow">https://www.dafont.com/metro-2.font</a> . That's basically it. If you would want to put the name of the game on sheets in Russian instead, it would look like this: "Метро 2033: Новый Рассвет". But I'll leave that decision up to your artistic liberty. A great big thank you and good luck to anyone who would be kind enough to undertake the task of creating this for me. Your help would be much appreciated by me and the 6 to 8 players I will have for this to start with.
So my friends and I are starting a Final Fantasy d6 game (a generally lighter system than the other FF system that already has a sheet), and normally I would try to dive in and make the sheet myself buuuuuuuuuut I can't afford the Pro membership anymore. <a href="https://forums.giantitp.com/showthread.php?173958-Final-Fantasy-d6-%28Complete-System%29" rel="nofollow">https://forums.giantitp.com/showthread.php?173958-Final-Fantasy-d6-%28Complete-System%29</a> System can be found above, if anyone could give this a shot I would greatly appreciate it! As for the making it easier, its a 2d6 rolling system, I unfortunately do not know any analogues. As for why it should be made, I personally am not a fan of Final Fantasy, and reading this system still made me want to play it. I think it's pretty good. Even if no one goes for this, hope you all have a wonderful day, stay safe!
Anyone working on an Age of Sigmar: Soulbound sheet? It would be awesome if one became available. =)
Sheet request: customizable Year Zero Engine sheet to support whatever people come up with with the OGL rules. &nbsp;Something that is built off the amazing Forbidden Lands sheet but with customizable skills, attributes, etc would be truly amazing.

Edited 1591570805
Hello! New sheet request incoming. I recently discovered Fate of the Norns: Ragnarok , and I've been DYING to try this with a group on roll20. Is there any chance there may be a sheet/support for the game in the future? I understand it's a very unique system, but I also hear it's quite popular. Thanks so much, and happy gaming!
Doctor Cameron
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Hey there. I have a Pro account and can make some minor tweaks to character sheets, but I have something that is beyond my ken that I want to accomplish. I'm just not a good enough coder/programmer... I'm running a variant of Blades in the Dark for Gen Con Online and I would really like to be able to have the same sort of interactive character sheet that Blades has.&nbsp; I'd like to say that the changes are minor, but I can't actually say that with any degree of certainty. If someone is willing to dig in with me on this, I'm happy to supply early copies of the rules, include credits on the published version, and make sure you get a copy of the finished/printed game.&nbsp; A little background: the game is built under the "Forged in the Dark" creative license and is a historical game set in the criminal underworld of New York's Lower East Side between 1850 and 1880. It's a meticulously researched game setting that has been extensively play tested. It's been run online for months now, but in an old-school "everyone has a paper copy of their character and rolls dice in real life" sort of way. I'd like to bring it up a notch for Gen Con with a dedicated interface. If someone wants to work with me on this, I would love to hear from you.&nbsp; -Dr. Cameron Hays
I would like to request that the Werewolf 20th character sheet be updated to support the spirit option&nbsp;
Now that the Swords of the Serpentine is beginning to roll out, how hard would it be for someone to copy and modify the Trail of Cthulhu sheet with information for Swords?&nbsp; Non-trivial?&nbsp; Is it something a person could teach themselves?
A sheet request: Escape from Dino Island It's Powered by the Apocalypse, fairly straightforward hopefully (but still beyond me). Most of the moves details and so on could just live on a class handout, but the stats, name, chosen special moves would be better on a character sheet. The playsheets can be found for download here (under Download Demo):&nbsp; <a href="https://samnite.itch.io/escapefromdinoisland" rel="nofollow">https://samnite.itch.io/escapefromdinoisland</a> Ideally the stats would have a 2d6+stat roll button. The actual character sheets begin on page 5. Thank you! s
Sheet Request: Pariah It's a semi traditional 6 stat OSR game, but it cleverly makes use of band sheets, a slot based inventory system, and a variable die system.&nbsp; I suspect&nbsp; handling rolls is too complicated for a free sheet, so simply being able to enter the free text into the necessary slots would be sufficient. I believe the games focus on community building among so called "Pariahs" of society to be highly relevant, and an engaging.&nbsp; This project is a finished ZineQuest2 initiative, and I suspect will develop a devout following.&nbsp; The core systems are very tight and evocative, and feed beautifully into the narrative. I've included images of the&nbsp; Band Sheets and the C haracter Sheets (two pages).
I second this request. I am sure I'll run a game of this sometime later this year or early next. A sheet would be marvelous. Here is the official blank sheet just released: John W. said: Now that the Swords of the Serpentine is beginning to roll out, how hard would it be for someone to copy and modify the Trail of Cthulhu sheet with information for Swords?&nbsp; Non-trivial?&nbsp; Is it something a person could teach themselves?

Edited 1592424365
A poster named Marc on the Iron Crown Enterprises forums is offering a $1,000 bounty to anyone who will make an RMU character sheet for Roll20:&nbsp; <a href="http://www.ironcrown.com/ICEforums/index.php?topic=19781.msg233427#msg233427" rel="nofollow">http://www.ironcrown.com/ICEforums/index.php?topic=19781.msg233427#msg233427</a> Since you might need to sign in to view it, I will post the brief text here:&nbsp; Need Roll20 character sheet programming paying $1k US «&nbsp; on: &nbsp;March 04, 2020, 03:09:14 PM » If anybody is interested in this it would make RMU much easier to play using roll 20 and playing in general. If your good with HTML or Roll20 join the Rolemaster Discord server. I am willing to pay $1k US upon completion. I can also help with imputing data and getting similar function setup after code is done, i can also assist in any data entry needed. I have a layout from paper (word/PDF) i would like to mirror. [ <a href="https://discord.gg/6RP8Wyn" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/6RP8Wyn</a> Please also note that while I can't vouch for Marc (I don't know him), I will add my own $100 to anyone who makes a viable Roll20 character sheet for RMU.

Edited 1592424350
David
Sheet Author
Dave H. said: A poster named Marc on the Iron Crown Enterprises forums is offering a $1,000 bounty to anyone who will make an RMU character sheet for Roll20:&nbsp; <a href="http://www.ironcrown.com/ICEforums/index.php?topic=19781.msg233427#msg233427" rel="nofollow">http://www.ironcrown.com/ICEforums/index.php?topic=19781.msg233427#msg233427</a> Since you might need to sign in to view it, I will post the brief text here:&nbsp; Need Roll20 character sheet programming paying $1k US «&nbsp; on: &nbsp;March 04, 2020, 03:09:14 PM » If anybody is interested in this it would make RMU much easier to play using roll 20 and playing in general. If your good with HTML or Roll20 join the Rolemaster Discord server. I am willing to pay $1k US upon completion. I can also help with imputing data and getting similar function setup after code is done, i can also assist in any data entry needed. I have a layout from paper (word/PDF) i would like to mirror. <a href="https://discord.gg/6RP8Wyn" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/6RP8Wyn</a> Please also note that while I can't vouch for Marc (I don't know him), I will add my own $100 to anyone who makes a viable Roll20 character sheet for RMU. Upon completion?&nbsp; That is a very nebulous phrase has he written a detailed specification with concrete goals?
David said: Upon completion?&nbsp; That is a very nebulous phrase has he written a detailed specification with concrete goals? I don't know; the only knowledge I have is that post. I PMed him today on the ICE forums to let him know I made this post. You could try to PM him on those forums too if you are interested.
Dave H. said: A poster named Marc on the Iron Crown Enterprises forums is offering a $1,000 bounty to anyone who will make an RMU character sheet for Roll20:&nbsp; For those of us not in the know, what (insert expletive of choice) is RMU ?&nbsp; Until corrected, I am saying it Rhythmic Mimes Undulating. ...which is a game I would pay money to see. I may not run, but I would serious consider buying.&nbsp;&nbsp;

Edited 1592475490
David
Sheet Author
Coal Powered Puppet said: Dave H. said: A poster named Marc on the Iron Crown Enterprises forums is offering a $1,000 bounty to anyone who will make an RMU character sheet for Roll20:&nbsp; For those of us not in the know, what (insert expletive of choice) is RMU ?&nbsp; Until corrected, I am saying it Rhythmic Mimes Undulating. ...which is a game I would pay money to see. I may not run, but I would serious consider buying.&nbsp;&nbsp; Rolemaster Unified .&nbsp; Iron Crown Enterprises is the clue.&nbsp;
Jeez, if I knew that paying a bounty like that would get a sheet made, or at least initiate a discussion -about- the sheet, I would've done it a long time ago. How much to get Fate of the Norns: Ragnarok &nbsp;- a game that has been out for years &nbsp;now - a sheet and support on Roll20?

Edited 1592508846
David
Sheet Author
ZymurgyOnHigh said: Jeez, if I knew that paying a bounty like that would get a sheet made, or at least initiate a discussion -about- the sheet, I would've done it a long time ago. How much to get Fate of the Norns: Ragnarok &nbsp;- a game that has been out for years &nbsp;now - a sheet and support on Roll20? Well, offer a $1000 and see what happens.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
David said: ZymurgyOnHigh said: Jeez, if I knew that paying a bounty like that would get a sheet made, or at least initiate a discussion -about- the sheet, I would've done it a long time ago. How much to get Fate of the Norns: Ragnarok &nbsp;- a game that has been out for years &nbsp;now - a sheet and support on Roll20? Well, offer a $1000 and see what happens.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Seriously, though...is this something that's in the works? $1000 is a bit steep from the normal monthly pro subscription.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
ZymurgyOnHigh said: David said: ZymurgyOnHigh said: Jeez, if I knew that paying a bounty like that would get a sheet made, or at least initiate a discussion -about- the sheet, I would've done it a long time ago. How much to get Fate of the Norns: Ragnarok &nbsp;- a game that has been out for years &nbsp;now - a sheet and support on Roll20? Well, offer a $1000 and see what happens.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Seriously, though...is this something that's in the works? $1000 is a bit steep from the normal monthly pro subscription. Totally different animals.&nbsp; None of the people possibly looking into making this sheet are Roll20 employees (at least as far as I know).&nbsp; Roll20 would do something like this as part of an agreement with a publisher, and it wouldn't be discussed on the forums at all.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
ZymurgyOnHigh said: David said: ZymurgyOnHigh said: Jeez, if I knew that paying a bounty like that would get a sheet made, or at least initiate a discussion -about- the sheet, I would've done it a long time ago. How much to get Fate of the Norns: Ragnarok &nbsp;- a game that has been out for years &nbsp;now - a sheet and support on Roll20? Well, offer a $1000 and see what happens.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Seriously, though...is this something that's in the works? $1000 is a bit steep from the normal monthly pro subscription. What you're missing here, is that nothing in this thread has nothing to do with roll20 staff. It's all done by volunteers who put their time in when they are able and interested enough, to make sheets for people. Since they are volunteers, they work in their own time, and what they want to work on.&nbsp; For people who really want a sheet done, and want it done soon, the only option is to hire someone to do it. And paying for a sheet is expensive - they take dozens of hours to build, sometimes many dozens. And if people are going to accept money for the work, they aren't going to accept pennies per hour - its a huge commitment. Once they've agreed to do the work, they have to work on it, so you have to pay them a price per hour that makes it worth their while. Look up the prices that web designers charge per hour, and for a complex sheet, $1000 is definitely not unreasonable.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
ZymurgyOnHigh said: David said: ZymurgyOnHigh said: Jeez, if I knew that paying a bounty like that would get a sheet made, or at least initiate a discussion -about- the sheet, I would've done it a long time ago. How much to get Fate of the Norns: Ragnarok &nbsp;- a game that has been out for years &nbsp;now - a sheet and support on Roll20? Well, offer a $1000 and see what happens.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Seriously, though...is this something that's in the works? $1000 is a bit steep from the normal monthly pro subscription. This thread may be of interest to you...looks like Fate of the Norns may be in the works...?
What happened to Trudvang's character sheet?! Why did we replace the base sheet?! Sorry, I know they're volunteers, but now this sheet looks like nothing.&nbsp;
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If a sheet has been downgraded, this isnt the place to raise the issue. You best bet is to raise an issue on the github,, message <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>, or create a dedicated thread here with the issue name in the title. There's no harm in doing all three!
Thanks GiGs,&nbsp; i will do it now.
Finderski said: ZymurgyOnHigh said: David said: ZymurgyOnHigh said: Jeez, if I knew that paying a bounty like that would get a sheet made, or at least initiate a discussion -about- the sheet, I would've done it a long time ago. How much to get Fate of the Norns: Ragnarok &nbsp;- a game that has been out for years &nbsp;now - a sheet and support on Roll20? Well, offer a $1000 and see what happens.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Seriously, though...is this something that's in the works? $1000 is a bit steep from the normal monthly pro subscription. This thread may be of interest to you...looks like Fate of the Norns may be in the works...? Thanks!
Is there a Chance to hopefully get a Warhammer 40K: Deatchwatch Charakter Sheet in German, in the German Style? i got the Character Sheets by my side and im able to post or send them, if necessary...that would be awesome! =)&nbsp;
Hi, I saw an old post of Coal Powered Puppet making a sheet for Heavy Gear 2nd edition, but the link is so old it has expired, and I keep getting the "not authorised to post" return when I try to message ( Im trying to solve it using the tips and hits from others, but so far no luck) Could anyone help?
I made a Silhouette CORE sheet way back when.&nbsp; I don't think it has any vehicle stuff though&nbsp;
All right, thanks! Thats always something :)
Strands of Fate character sheet. Uses the FATE/FUDGE dice system (-/0/+). Backgroundless character sheet here . While there are a lot of FATE sheets out there already (Dresden, Cthulhu, etc.) there isn't one for Strands. If the sheet could be expanded a bit to add more stress tracks that would be great. Thanks in advance&nbsp;
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Broken Tusk said: Strands of Fate character sheet. Uses the FATE/FUDGE dice system (-/0/+). Backgroundless character sheet here . While there are a lot of FATE sheets out there already (Dresden, Cthulhu, etc.) there isn't one for Strands. If the sheet could be expanded a bit to add more stress tracks that would be great. Thanks in advance&nbsp; Is the only difference for "Strands of Fate" compared to other FATE sheets that it needs a longer/larger stress tracker? Could you read through this checklist and primarily summarize the mechanical &amp; practical diffrences to normal FATE/FUDGE rules, and/or existing FATE/FUDGE sheets, including which sheet seems to be the closes for "Strands of Fate".
Andreas J. said: Broken Tusk said: Strands of Fate character sheet. Uses the FATE/FUDGE dice system (-/0/+). Backgroundless character sheet here . While there are a lot of FATE sheets out there already (Dresden, Cthulhu, etc.) there isn't one for Strands. If the sheet could be expanded a bit to add more stress tracks that would be great. Thanks in advance&nbsp; Is the only difference for "Strands of Fate" compared to other FATE sheets that it needs a longer/larger stress tracker? Could you read through this checklist and primarily summarize the mechanical &amp; practical diffrences to normal FATE/FUDGE rules, and/or existing FATE/FUDGE sheets, including which sheet seems to be the closes for "Strands of Fate". Instead of a "staircase" for your abilities, they are broken down into 12 abilities, 4 physical, 4 mental, and 4 social. Two of these abilities make up the basic stress tracks. For example Strength and Endurance (plus any Advantage modifiers) make up the Physical stress track. Advantages are pretty much just another name for Stunts. The stress tracks are longer/larger because for each point of damage you take you fill in that number of boxes until you take a consequence and then proceed to the next line which if filled will then produce another consequence of a more severe nature. There are more stress track types as well such as wealth or other customizable ones. The closest one that is currently available would be Fate Core Edition (With Sheet Rolls) by sioc

Edited 1593280191
Requesting sheet for Mage: The Sorcerers Crusade . It is a sheet almost identical to the one used in Mage: The Ascension, but you have many different Abilities that doesn't match, and the "Ressonance" section is non-existent. Example .
I'm looking to start a Majimonsters game with some friends virtually and would LOVE to find a working sheet for use on Roll20.&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/189767/MajiMonsters-Binder--Monster-Record-Sheet" rel="nofollow">https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/189767/MajiMonsters-Binder--Monster-Record-Sheet</a> This is the main character sheet. <a href="https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/193302/Custom-MajiMonster-Template?src=also_purchased" rel="nofollow">https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/193302/Custom-MajiMonster-Template?src=also_purchased</a> This is the monster sheet, which isn't 100% necessary but might be useful for players to track their individual creatures.