Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Auras under the tokens.

Next to the square/circle check box, an over/under box would be cool. Some of the players in my campaign have auras and they can be very dominating of the visual, and trolling them with a pink aura is only funny for so long. I'd like to make it an underlay that is less intrusive.
Konrad J.
Pro
API Scripter
+1
+1
All auras *should* be under tokens, and I'm pleased to say that it already does this on Dev (it's been like that for a week or so now). So that will be in the next update.
Glad to hear it. Currently I can send the individual with the aura to the bottom of the stack, but he is still under his own aura. On an aside, it would be cool to be able to choose a texture, gradient, or image for the aura. A flame aura, a slime aura, etc ...
And +1 on Voth's idea. That'd be epic :P
Along the same line of making Auras less intrusive, an Aura opacity value would allow auras to be as subtle or as blatant as the GM wishes.
Or for people without dynamic lighting you could use an aura as your light range. If it was a global thing instead of just the individual player view, ease the DM load on what players can and can not reveal.
+1 (+1 for Voth's idea too)
+1 for both op and voth's ideas