Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Problems with translation of Shadows of the Demon Lord sheet

I want to use the german translation for the sheet. So I switched the campaign to custom sheet and copy paste the Sheet.html and the style.css. I also tried to integrate the sheetworkers.js into the Sheet.html. I just copy pasted it behind the rest of the sheet.html. Obviously this is not working. The seet seems to be messed up. Any idea what I need to do to fix this?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
The live sheet has a German translation.  If you set your roll20 language to German, the sheet should automatically be translated for you.  Is this not working for you or your group? If you need/want to run a custom game and want only the German translation; be sure to use the de.json  (copy and paste the text) into the translation tab of the custom game settings.  Similarly, copy and paste the HTML  and CSS  into the appropriate tabs as well.  The sheetworker.js should be already embedded in the HTML file, so no need to mess with that. Hope this helps. Cheers
thanks made it work!