This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $5 per session via venmo/paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.  Due to COVID, I have switched all my games to a Pay What You Want format for the remainder of 2020. The above is then the recommended pay and payment method. Hell's Rebels! The city of Kintargo has long been a safe haven for artists, freethinkers, and those marginalized by the oppressive Chelish government, but now the city has been placed under martial law by inquisitor Barzillai Thrune. When a protest turns into a riot, a new group of heroes comes together to form an organized resistance against the devil-binding government and the church of Asmodeus—but can they survive long enough to establish allies? Or will they become the latest victims of the Thrice-Damned House of Thrune? Presently looking for 1, potentially 2, more players to fill empty seats. We are an ongoing campaign, only a third of the way through Hell's Rebels (about to start Dance of the Damned, specifically).  Will be reviewing applications over the weekend/early next week, which is to say that this is not first come first served. A Pathfinder 2E conversion of Hell's Rebels AP Greetings! I've been a gamemaster on and off since 2004. I have experience with Roll20, and a myriad of game systems. I'm a pretty laid-back Gamemaster with a more lean toward a collaborative experience, and have experience with working over a couple hundred players (and that's just based off of what Roll20 has recorded on my behalf). Our game is every Tuesday . Our next session will be July 21st @ 7.30PM EDT/GMT-4 Players new to Pathfinder are absolutely welcomed! My Policies All of my games are  LGBTQ+ friendly. The  X-card , lines, veils are used at all my games. Other social tools may be used as suggested. This isn't optional. Communication  is key and is two-ways. More specifically, we communicate through Discord via Voice-chat. Play-by-text is NOT an option here. Refunds  are offered only to those who've paid for a session but cannot attend the paid session for any reason. Alternatively, if I have to cancel on you for whatever reason, you will be offered a refund or to apply it to a future session.